Pineville Head Coach Opening

A shame for the Mtn. Lions. They looked to be heading in the right direction. Wether it is admin. or coach at fault, it is a shame what they are doing to these boys. Where do you go from here, and how do you get the kids to believe that anything will ever change?

Assistant Coach Corbin Brown at Somerset and formerly from Pineville would be a good choice. He is young and full of energy.

This would be a good pickup for Pineville, Coach Brown has a great mind for the game.

A shame for the Mtn. Lions. They looked to be heading in the right direction. Wether it is admin. or coach at fault, it is a shame what they are doing to these boys. Where do you go from here, and how do you get the kids to believe that anything will ever change?

I agree Pineville was going in the right direction and Coach Bryant seemed to be a real good fit. I don't think the administration at Pineville is to blame. Pineville loves football (especially the football field). These boys really grew up after the 0-10 season a couple of years ago and as big of a downer as this is, I personally think they will bounce back.

There several great assistant coaches in Southeastern KY that would look at Pineville as a great opportunity. Much like Jim Black at Williamsburg three years or four years ago.

Clark Teague is a head coach who may be interested in moving back to the area, I believe he spent alot of time at Corbin previously.

Pineville could be a nice job, with a chance to win from time to time, but you have to compete with Bell for kids and that makes it a tougher sell for a coach to take the job.