Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset's Ray Norman Signs With......

Featured Replies

Ray Norman signed his National Letter of Intent last night to play for Harper COmmunity College in Chicago Illinois. He plans to attend Harper for two years, and then transfer to Kentucky or Miami (OH).

Congrats to Ray-Ray. He was fun to watch play high school ball. He'll do great in college..............LTW

:thumb: congratulations!

Congrats to Norman, and I hope down the road he gets a chance to play at a D1 school. Is he going to play both sports, or just football?

I thought that he was the best athlete in the entire region this last year. I wish him all of the best and I know that he will make it to D1

I thought that he was the best athlete in the entire region this last year. I wish him all of the best and I know that he will make it to D1

 

VERY nice player. Has the tools to be a major D-1 player in my opinion (compared favorably to kids I'd coached against from Male in their big years).

 

Good luck to him.

Is he going to a community college for football development reasons or academic development reasons?

Good for Ray! He's one heck of an athlete.

Harper isnt a bad place for to go for JUCO if your trying to go D1 eventually. I know they had at least 1 player go D1 last year maybe more.

Congrats to the young man!!!!

  • Author
Is he going to a community college for football development reasons or academic development reasons?

 

Both

Very good athlete. Saw on the news his dunk in the competition he won. Very impressive! Hope he does well!!! Love the old school specs! :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.