Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

romeo 4 president

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by romeo 4 president

  1. The Breds took the first meeting 34-0 over the Wildcats, but I think Pendleton will hang with them for a while. In the end I see Harrison winning, but much closer than some might think.
  2. I have the Cats winning by a touchdown. Nicholas comes in with a 3-4 record, Pendleton is at 2-4. Junior running back Ryan Stegman should have a big game.
  3. For the amount of kids on Pendleton County's roster, they are definetly doing an unbelievable job this season. Hats off to the work those kids have done. I realize Ludlow and Henry County aren't exactly powerhouses, but two wins is actually two more than I thought they would have all year.
  4. Has anybody heard of the Pendleton County Wildcats Cross Country team? They are ranked like 4th in state when they should be second. These kids can really run!!! Three kids on the team are ranked in the top 20 but Highlands is still ranked above them, with only 1 runner ranked!!
  5. The first home game for the Cats will push them towards a close victory. PC 20, HC 16.
  6. Thanks a lot JustLetMPlay.:thumb:
  7. I was wondering if anyone knew when and where tryouts for the Kings, Colonels, and Royals are for next summer. I was told that they were in August sometime, but was wondering for the exact date and location. Thanks in advance for any help.
  8. Having seen both the Raiders and Jumpers play this season, I would have to give Somerset a slight edge over Ryle. For 6 innings against CovCath, Ryle appeared to be a good but not great club. Obviously they pulled it out in the end, but from those six innings, and from what I saw from Somerset, I would pick the Jumpers to win this one in a close series in three games.
  9. I'll take Dunbar to win the series, but I think it will be closer than people might think. GRC has a good club this year, but Dunbar is my pick to win the state title.
  10. ......Sorry, didn't mean to make you look bad.
  11. My bad, Strike3 still has me messed up from the Ryle/CovCath thread.
  12. With two postseason wins over the #1 team in the state, Dunbar must be playing great baseball right now. It will be tough for Ryle to advance to Applebees with these guys coming to NKY.
  13. A little suprising, I thought this one would be a little closer...
  14. It sounds like it was a great game down in Montgomery County tonight. Who pitched for both teams? It will be tough for GRC playing the 11th region in Lexington next week, but hopefully they make the 10th proud.
  15. What an outstanding baseball game, CovCath dominated the whole game, but Ryle took advantage in the end. I was impressed with the starter for the Colonels, but extremely suprised when he didn't go back out to finish it off. Good win for the Raiders, who do they play in the sectionals?
  16. Obviously in baseball anything can happen, but Scott in my opinion is a much better team. I have seen both teams multiple times this season, and the Royals probably won't even be in the game. Weirder things have happened, but Scott has a very good baseball team this year.
  17. What an upset. I watched both of these teams multiple times this season, and Highlands is a much better baseball team, but on any given day anything can happen I guess.
  18. Monday it is Deming versus Harrison County. Tuesday it is Nicholas County versus Pendleton County. All games played at Nicholas County at 5. Obviously Harrison should slaughter the Devils, but who do you think will win the second game? The two teams split in the regular season, with both winning at their respective home fields. I think it will be Pendleton/Harrison in the district finals with the Breds pulling out a close one.
  19. This one was a lot more lopsided than I thought it would be, I thought Brossart was the better team, but not this much better.
  20. This was a much closer game than the score indicates. It was a 5-2 game going into the bottom of the 6th inning. A couple of costly errors in the inning led to the 7 run sixth, but Pendleton had a 1-0 lead going to the bottom of the fourth.
  21. Junior pitcher Chris Speier pitched a 4-hit complete game shutout in this one. Pendleton was held to 5 hits, but the Royals never really threatened to score.
  22. 5-Brossart 4-Madison Central 3-Harrison County 2-Jeffersontown 1-Bryan Station TB: Harrison
  23. Dustin Yelton goes 5 2/3 strong innings for the W. Cats move to 1-1 on the season, and play at Williamstown on Thursday.
  24. Congrats to the Scott County Cardinals on the win yesterday. I bought tickets for the game in the middle of the Scott Co. section, so it turned me into a SC fan for a night. Great crowd for the game, and I was impressed with Mackey's performance after a lackluster 1st half. Ballard's defense was swarming all night, and I was impressed with the overall effort both teams gave. It was an entertaining ballgame.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.