Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tryouts

Featured Replies

I was wondering if anyone knew when and where tryouts for the Kings, Colonels, and Royals are for next summer. I was told that they were in August sometime, but was wondering for the exact date and location. Thanks in advance for any help.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Colonels tryouts will take place in the morning on August 11th and 12th. I am not quite sure of the times but I think they start around 9 or 10 a.m..

 

I will post it when I know of the exact times.

Do the players from this years Colonel team that will be returning next year have to try-out on those dates or are the automatically in for next year, unless they opt out? If that is the case then with all the guys they will be returning threre won't be that many open slots.

Do the players from this years Colonel team that will be returning next year have to try-out on those dates or are the automatically in for next year, unless they opt out?

If that is the case then with all the guys they will be returning threre won't be that many open slots.

Returning players need not re-tryout....

I think they will be picking up 9 to 12 new players...

Does anyone know where the tryouts are held?

Ky Colonels: St Henry High School....all are encouraged and welcomed to attend. Sat August 11th @ 10:00 am; Sun August 11th @ 12:00 pm Contact Denny Taney 859 240 2136 or just show up

  • Author
Ky Colonels: St Henry High School....all are encouraged and welcomed to attend. Sat August 11th @ 10:00 am; Sun August 11th @ 12:00 pm Contact Denny Taney 859 240 2136 or just show up

Thanks a lot JustLetMPlay.:thumb:

I was wondering if anyone knew when and where tryouts for the Kings, Colonels, and Royals are for next summer. I was told that they were in August sometime, but was wondering for the exact date and location. Thanks in advance for any help.

 

From good sources I heard that the Royals will not be having a 18U team next year. Does anyone know when and where the Kings tryout will happen?

Ky Colonels: St Henry High School....all are encouraged and welcomed to attend. Sat August 11th @ 10:00 am; Sun August 11th @ 12:00 pm Contact Denny Taney 859 240 2136 or just show up

SATURDAY TIME HAS CHANGED: START AT 1:00 PM ON AUG 11TH....(Sunday still at 12:00)

I was wondering if anyone knew when and where tryouts for the Kings, Colonels, and Royals are for next summer. I was told that they were in August sometime, but was wondering for the exact date and location. Thanks in advance for any help.

 

Has anyone heard when and where the Kings tryout will happen?

Bluegrass Chiefs tryouts will be Saturday August 18 and Sunday August 19 both days at 1:00 p.m. at Scott High School. Anyone interested is welcome and encouraged to show.

Bluegrass Chiefs tryouts will be Saturday August 18 and Sunday August 19 both days at 1:00 p.m. at Scott High School. Anyone interested is welcome and encouraged to show.

 

Thanks for the information bulldog, it is appreciated.

The Kentucky Kings tryouts for 17-18 year old teams will be held Saturday August 18th at 10:00 am and August 19th at 1:00 pm at Thomas More College.

Bluegrass Seminoles (17U) will be holding tryouts on the following dates:

 

Saturday, August 18 - 2:00 & Sunday, August 19 - 12:00

Saturday, August 25 - 2:00 & Sunday, August 26 - 12:00

 

All tryouts will take place at Lloyd High School.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.