Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart 11 Bourbon Co. 1

Featured Replies

This one was a lot more lopsided than I thought it would be, I thought Brossart was the better team, but not this much better.

Bourbon Co. is very overrated this year. Lost to Scott I believe 9-2 as well and I think lost 9-1 to Campbell Co.

Not a very good outing for the boys from Bourbon County. That was my 1st time seeing either team play this season and either Brossart is way better than Bourbon Co, or Bourbon had a real bad night. Either way, it's just a game..play hard, and keep swinging!

I don't agree. Bourbon Co. beat themselves so it was hard to tell how good Brossart is. Bourbon has the talent, they just have to WANT it more!!

I don't agree. Bourbon Co. beat themselves so it was hard to tell how good Brossart is. Bourbon has the talent, they just have to WANT it more!!

They beat themselves?? I heard they only had 1 hit.

  • Author

About six were earned. That's six more than how many Bourbon had.

Bourbon is not much without Cook on the mound.

  • Author
Bourbon is not much without Cook on the mound.

From what I heard, Evans had been pitching just as well this season... I may be wrong.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.