Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FANOFTHE11th

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FANOFTHE11th

  1. I said all along that the draw in this district would be very interesting. Lafayette by the way , has maybe more tradition than any other school in the state with six state championships to their credit.
  2. This is not a shocker!!!!! Lafayette has a very good team. They were given very little consideration at the beginning of the season by the ranking gurus. I felt differently as they finished last season very strong. They obviously handled the 2-2-1 very well. Congratulations to Lafayette!!! They may make some noise in region.
  3. Great game plan by Coach Wise of FHS. I agree that Franklin County played into that plan the first half. FHS got into the bonus early by driving and drawing fouls. They made 15 free throws in the 1st half. However FC did finally adjust by taking the middle away with a more sagging defense. I also thought Hall was way too unselfish the first half. He should have looked for his shot more. Good win for FC!!!!!
  4. Nice win for County!!!!! Great season for a team that lost so many players from last year.
  5. Great win for GRC!!! This win should give the Cards a little momentum going into districts.
  6. The team that doesn't think winning is important is the team I would want to play if I was a player.
  7. I am baffled by Scott Co being rated above Lex Cath.
  8. So you are sticking by your post #5????? In one post you said it, and then later say you didn't say it. Are you in politician?
  9. Lexington Catholic should be rated above Scott County. I don't understand BGP's logic on that deal.
  10. I agree, post #5 is very clear as to what fullcourt is saying
  11. So based on what you know your going to jump out there and imply that FC folks dodge other teams in order to better their win loss record?????
  12. Are you kidding me!!!!!!! Look one thing you won't accuse the folks from Franklin County of, is that they are afraid of facing reality. They will schedule tough teams, and take their share of whoopins. You don't have a clue!!!!!!!
  13. Heard Central KY got 5" of snow this morning. If that is true FC will not have school tomorrow and the Superintendent will not allow FC 's team to play Tuesday. If that happens I doubt the game will be rescheduled.
  14. Extremely "Tall Order" for Franklin County to go to Clark and come back with a victory. FC is scrappy and Hall is as good as anyone on Clark's team. I think Clark will be too big for FC too handle, but I expect FC will give it everything they have.
  15. Great win for Lex Cath!! This win clearly makes them the favorite to win the 11th for a third year on a row.
  16. FC up as many as 27. It was over early.
  17. Ten wins in a row for Lex Cath going into the Scott County game. Looks like the LC train may be rolling down the track for an 11th Region 3-peat!!!
  18. FC is struggling to put two halves together.
  19. Lexington Christian is very well coached. They are disciplined and play the2-2-1 very well. This is a sign that Lafayette may not be patient or disciplined enough to handle the press that the two Lexington private schools play.
  20. The only inaccuracy that jumps out at me with this poll is Clark Co., based on their recent loss to Lexington Catholic. Don't get me wrong, I like their team. I think they are very good and capable of making a run. Maybe this poll came out before they played Lex Cath, but based on that game, Lex cath should move up and Clark should drop down.
  21. I knew this game would be a challenge for FC. Lafayette has a very good team as indicated by their record. FC was up 20 points in the second quarter, lost their poise resulting in a 17-0 Lafayette run. Refs let Lafayette play very physical in this comeback (typical of 11th region). FC did not take care of the ball but still had a lead at half. The second half was a battle, but at the end of the day FC made too many turnovers and did not get enough quality shots to hang on to the lead. Make no mistake about it Lafayette is a very dangerous team in the 11th. If they get Napier (very good shooter) back they could make a run. The draw in their district will be very interesting. They have athletes and ball handlers, but will they be disciplined enough to handle Lex Cath's 2-2-1 should they play them first?
  22. Quality win for Lex Cath. This win confirms that they could very well defend their 11th region title. I'll even go as far as to say that this win makes them the favorite to win the 11th.
  23. This completes a three year regular season sweep of the district for FCHS.
  24. It won't be those two against one another. It better be Manuals team being smart against the fine tuned Catholic 2-2-1. I seriously doubt LC will go man to man.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.