Everything posted by RNCSportsaholic
-
BluegrassPreps.com/Kentucky News Network Player of the week!
I should have gotten on here sooner and posted his numbers first. Hopefully, I will have good reasons to nominate him again next week!
-
BluegrassPreps.com/Kentucky News Network Player of the week!
:thumb: The score of the game can be misleading.(71-40) Paintsville did not leave him in to pad stats, either. The score was 47-40 after 3 quaters so every yard was needed.
-
6 is too many...a FIVE class system solves the problem
2A would be loaded. Ft. Campbell, Beechwood, NCC, Belfry, Pikeville, Bardstown, Danville, Middlesboro, Somerset, Mayfield, and Lynn Camp. Coach J- you sure you want to be the one supporting this move? That looks like a very tough road to the carpet year in and year out.
-
Where's the best place to be Friday Night ?
I'll have to add a few: Paintsville(H) vs. Lynn Camp (may be a defensive struggle) meaning both defenses will struggle to stop the other team!!! Pikeville vs Somerset(H)- A lot of words have been exchanged this week, and should be a great game. Pikeville has owned our Region as of late but Somerset seems confident they are the team to beat.
-
6 is too many...a FIVE class system solves the problem
Although I would love to see Pikeville stay as well. Then our little rivalry would step up about 10 fold!
-
Pikeville-Somerset predictions
I pulling for the panthers, so I may get a chance to prove myself right or wrong. Good luck against Somerset, we are 2 hard wins away from a US 23 Regional Final.
-
Lynn Camp at Paintsville
I think we can at least make a few tackles. :thumb: I think by looking that the scores from district 7, there defenses aren't the '85 Bears either. I.E. Lynn Camp 40, Somerset 41. I think it will be a high scoring game and really wouldn't want it any other way. Win or lose, it will be a fun game to watch.
-
Lynn Camp at Paintsville
LOL I'm not that mean!
-
Where's the best place to be Friday Night ?
hahahaha good answer
-
Best running backs in EKY last 20 years!
Oh don't get me wrong, he could run with the ball! Trust me I know first hand :creepy: . I was just pointing out that Schneider got most of the carries against us for some reason and had more yardage. If that team could have established any type of passing game, they would have been very, very difficult to stop.
-
Pikeville-Somerset predictions
Guy's we can break them down all we want but the game is played on Friday. I don't really care who wins this game other than if Pikeville wins, Paintsville could get the Finals at home if they survive this week. Good luck both teams and may the best team win. IMO there will a lot of crow to eat either way this one turns out.
-
Lynn Camp at Paintsville
I sent you a PM
-
Lynn Camp at Paintsville
Where are you coming from?
-
Best running backs in EKY last 20 years!
I agree with a lot of these players. Although White was a much better defensive player than offensive. I played against him his senior year (last game of his carrer) and he didn't do that much against us. IMO the fullback that year was a better runner than he was but White was by far the most athletic player on the field.
-
Lynn Camp at Paintsville
Paintsville at times will have as many as 8 or 9 going both ways. Pugh, Freno, Williams, Ward, Brown, Collet, Porter, and Hicks all see significant time on both sides of the ball. VanHoose and Lipps are mainly offensive players but also play some defense. With Doderer out Lipps way play more at the corner.
-
Paintsville "Field of Dreams" Softball Complex
Could it be possible to get a few more updated pics, thanks!
-
Lynn Camp at Paintsville
who is J.C.?
-
BluegrassPreps.com/Kentucky News Network Player of the week!
Daniel Pugh- Paintsville Junior- QB 6-1 190 Numbers against Evarts last week. 10 Total TD's (5 rushing, 4 passing, 1 PR 35 yards) 264 Yards rushing on 13 carries 292 Yards passing 14 of 18 10 Tackles Good luck beating this performance!!!
-
Pikeville-Somerset predictions
I don't think their offense was the problem that night. Their point total was enough to win most games. I doubt they will pass unless they are forced into such actions. Good Luck Panthers.
-
Paintsville 71 Evarts 40
Any one at the game Friday night knew that Paintsville's best and only defense was its offense. Evarts ran it down our throat and made us like it. I think they just ran out of gas in the end. Paintsville did take a knee after the Evarts turnover. We could have let Pugh tie the record for most TD'd in a game but instead just took a knee. Ask Betsy Lanye and other teams we have played if the Tigers like to run up scores and you will get a big NO. Thank you for wishing us luck against Lynn Camp.
-
Lynn Camp at Paintsville
If Paintsville doesn't get some more guys healthy, it will be a very tough game to win. Also, if we don't do something to slow down Lynn Camp's running game, we are in trouble. I believe that Paintsville will come up with something to slow down Lynn Camp's offense and our offense will continue to roll. Pugh may have had the best single game performance of the year. His numbers are like the ones you see on NCAA 2006 for PS2 when you are playing on JV mode! Not to disrespect Evarts, their rushing yardage was also a WOW stat. As, much as I worry about Lynn Camp's running attack, I am sure they are a little worried about the numbers our offense put up tonight without our starting RB, a starting WR(Brown), and a WR that had to be moved to RB.(Freno). Also a starting OL did not play offense due to an injury (Collet). My early prediction(subject to change) PHS 44 Lynn Camp 36
-
Poll: Class A, Region 4 Champion?
You may want to quit reading their posts then, because it will only continue. Of all the things I believe to be be true, this is one for sure.
-
Poll: Class A, Region 4 Champion?
I think it is more realistic this year than most. Although I doubt it will happen because Pikeville will be prepared. Good luck to Pikeville, hopefully it will be a US 23 battle for the title.
-
Poll: Class A, Region 4 Champion?
As I would feel the same way about a Pikeville/Paintsville rematch. I went to the Hazard /Pikeville game and I just don't think you would want that rematch if you could pick your oppenent. Pikeville would have to make some major changes, and I just don't think it would be possible in such a short time. Remember, Olinger threw for over 300 yards in very bad weather.
-
Poll: Class A, Region 4 Champion?
Would you really want to play Hazard again? Why not Piantsville since you beat us? I think Pikeville matches up much better with Paintsville or Lynn Camp, Pikeville doesn't what to face a pass happy team.