Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RedBirdCards23

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RedBirdCards23

  1. I think PCC wins and puts Leslie out of their misery this season.
  2. I knew Harlan could not handle Lynn Camp, kids can flat out play at times.
  3. Any stats or a write up on this one? I listened to the game on the radio...How in the WORLD did Red Bird beat Owsley with two starters fouling out of the game? I thought Red Bird only played 5 guys.
  4. Crawford is a better player to me because he gets his team mates involved, and Hobbs just shot his arm off tonight and played WELL...I think he took 22 shots tonight, DJ Wilson impressed me as well, but Hobbs showed me tonight he can play.
  5. 1. Corbin 2. Pineville 3. South 4. Clay Co 5. Jackson Co 6. Knox 7. Bell Co 8. Cumberland 9. North Laurel 10. Middlesboro/Red Bird- I think Middlesboro should be here, but if you are just tossing up names I think Red Bird has looked very good in the past couple of weeks.
  6. Only reason I'm upset with the call is because if it would of been inside the paint, earlier in the game it would of counted.
  7. The Davis boy from Red Bird scored his 2000 point in the win.
  8. I'll be first to agree with you on that... I also think that Lynn Camp's stock is dropping...I looked for " the fastest show in town" to make easy pickings out of Williamsburg...
  9. Honestly, I did belive OBI could be a giant killer... If Red Bird draws Clay or North, or plays them, watch out I think they could play giant killer once more!
  10. I agree with Pineville being the best team in Region after their win agaisnt Cumberland, I think Pineville do NOT get the attention they need to on here, they have a veteran squad and James David Strange is a TOP NOTCH guard. Don't accuse me of being from Pineville, because I'm far from it, but I've seen them play quite a bit...Glad to see they are number one.. As always Les, an AWESOME top 10, I--as always agree with them all, another great job.
  11. Pineville.. Love the way these Mountain Lions play, I do think they may be the under dog in this after watching Bardstown play earlier in the year, but hey...Strange will lead this team to victory...Go Lions!
  12. Kahkis and the school colored shirt is what I would go with.
  13. Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking away from the fact they made it to the finals, but who did they really knock off to get there besides a down B-Ville team? Harlan also lost to Red Bird a couple of weeks ago after KILLING Red Bird at Harlan...Don't see Harlan as a top ten team...Just me though, not knocking this Harlan team at all, a bunch of classy guys and hard working players, nothing but respect.:thumb:
  14. I have a couple of things, one I think that Les can rank them better than anyone, and that's why I never question them, because he does OUTSTANDING coverage of the 13th region and represents these athletes on Bluegrass Preps WELL... Another thing is I saw a post about the Lynn Camp gym not being up to par...I for one LOVE this gym and I think it's a very hard place to play for teams, as well as Pineville, Pinevilles is a very old barn, but I don't see the problem with the gyms I really love them both. Anyway, keep up the good work as always Les.
  15. Lee Countys coach never gave in and kept his players fighting the whole time, the Rose Hill Coach, well I'm pretty sure he knew who was going to win the game, during the Lee County run there was no time outs, he just let Rose Hill keep playing....I thought Euton was pretty impressive from three, if his speed increases I think he can be a heck of a player..
  16. East Carter had mercy, I thought it was a classy move by the coach not to play the starters the whole game.
  17. I really would of thought the Camp would be in there, but you can't drop a game to Red Bird and expect to be here.
  18. Someone give me clarification, but a friend of mine told me if you don't start Varsity as a senior you are TECHINICALLY able to play J.V, I doubt any coaches play Seniors, because J.V is for development and in game experience and build them up for Varsity, but any one know if this is true?
  19. Nice...I agree with the Bell County being where they are, who else can you really put there?
  20. I seen the not hand shaking at the Red Bird/Lynn Camp game tonight, Red Bird won and the coaching staff and several players headed to the locker room.. This SHannon kid is pretty good, I got to see him play last year, I think NL is a very fun team to watch, Sediel and Shannon are both VERY good players.
  21. Final at Red Bird Mission. Knuckles for Lynn Camp hit some HUGE shots in the 4th quarter, and is the reason the score is as close as it is. Red Bird led all but once in the game, and had a lead as big as 22, but the Campers came fireing back forcing turnovers... Davis for Red Bird was to much for Lynn Camp, he used their defense tonight and had 40 points. Nantz for Red Bird scored two huge free throws to put the Cardinals up by 2, 23 for Lynn Camp missed a three in the dying seconds, and that was the game.
  22. A coach told me at a old highschool he coached at the referee told him not to get up out of his chair again or it was a T, so he had the assistant go get him a computer chair so he could roll around.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.