Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Carter 79 Red Bird 55

Featured Replies

Final

Where was this game played? It wasn't listed on either school schedule, I checked the KHSAA web site.

  • Author

It was in Morgan County at the Comercial Bank Shoot out

Where was this game played? It wasn't listed on either school schedule, I checked the KHSAA web site.

 

Game was a late addition to the schedule. It was played at Morgan Co. as part of Commercial Bank (West Liberty) Showcase. 3 boys games and 1 girls game.

 

Drew Johnson led East with 17 points, Collin Kennedy added 11 and Colt Barnhill 10. Raiders put game away early - I think the third string played part of 2nd quarter and all of 4th quarter. Red Bird's #3 led all scorers. I think he had 28 points.

Raiders seem to be rolling. Another W for the Raiders who are now at 14-4.

East Carter had mercy, I thought it was a classy move by the coach not to play the starters the whole game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.