Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Red Bird 59 Owsley Co. 55

Featured Replies

I wasn't able to make it to the game due to flu-like symptons that's had me down and out for a few days now. Hated to miss Senior Night.:cry:

The Owls lost at Red Bird by just a few points early this season, and looks like they did the same tonight. They led for most of the game but didn't finish. Red Bird has a good team, though. I saw them at our panarama vs. Estill County, and they gave the Engineers all they could handle. Coach John W continues to amaze.

 

Regroup Owls:thumb: The district is almost here.

  • Author

Hope you get well soon Professor

Hope you get well soon Professor

 

 

Me too.....the district is next week...can't miss that.

Thanks:thumb:

Any stats or a write up on this one?

 

I listened to the game on the radio...How in the WORLD did Red Bird beat Owsley with two starters fouling out of the game? I thought Red Bird only played 5 guys.

I noticed in the Herald-Leader boxscore today that Josh Reed didn't score for Owsley. He's been scoring 20 or more points in the last 5 or 6 games. Did he play in this game? I just can't see him going scoreless, not the way he's been playing lately.

I noticed in the Herald-Leader boxscore today that Josh Reed didn't score for Owsley. He's been scoring 20 or more points in the last 5 or 6 games. Did he play in this game? I just can't see him going scoreless, not the way he's been playing lately.

 

Josh played only a couple of minutes--if that long??

Josh played a couple of minutes due to a sore knee and discpline reasons. He had missed the pratice before the game so he had to sit out.

Owsley plays to the competition (just a few points less). They have poor record, but have had at least 10-12 games that were very close and winnable. They just have never been able to put all the pieces together this season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.