Red Bird 87 Lynn Camp 85

Final at Red Bird Mission.

Knuckles for Lynn Camp hit some HUGE shots in the 4th quarter, and is the reason the score is as close as it is.

Red Bird led all but once in the game, and had a lead as big as 22, but the Campers came fireing back forcing turnovers...

Davis for Red Bird was to much for Lynn Camp, he used their defense tonight and had 40 points.

Nantz for Red Bird scored two huge free throws to put the Cardinals up by 2, 23 for Lynn Camp missed a three in the dying seconds, and that was the game.

Red Bird had everyone when Harlan beat them by 30. It's pretty clear Harlan and Lynn Camp don't play very well on the road. John D. gets all he can out of them, but Red Bird is not very good this year.

Red Bird had everyone when Harlan beat them by 30. It's pretty clear Harlan and Lynn Camp don't play very well on the road. John D. gets all he can out of them, but Red Bird is not very good this year.

Have to agree with you HDE. Just when I thought about putting the Campers back in the Top 10 ...

Now everybody you all haft to admit Lynncamp didnt have one of there best games. They didnt play good at all in the 1,2,or 3 quarter they finally started playing in the 4 quarter. and they came back so i think you all need to give lynncamp there props cause i expect big things for them in the all "A" and District time.

If the Wildcats were down by 22 at one point and came back to lose by 2 that would be a positive for sure, but to be down by 22 to a team you had beat twice this season shows they have problems being consistent. D has to improve alot to make noise in the All-A or district, Strange 40 plus, Messer 39, and Davis 40 the last three games one player for the other team has burned the Cats. Hats off to Coach Wilson and his team for a good win for them.