Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Red Bird 69 OBI 59

Featured Replies

The Davis boy from Red Bird scored his 2000 point in the win.

Where's the guy that said OBI would be in the top 10 in the region by the end of the year?

I think he quit a couple of weeks ago and left town....lol

Rumor has it that way at least.

I think you're right. I'm sure the transition of losing a coach at midseason had to hurt, but I never like to see a team that's been down for a few years talking about how good they are going to be. Prove it on the court first.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.