Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lynn Camp 70 Harlan 62

Featured Replies

The Campers led throughout this game ... has double digit lead throughout the contest, but Harlan never gave up.

Good win goes out to Coach Pennington. :thumb:

I's right here trying to figure out how to pay for my own food at the regional tournament now that Les is off the hook.

  • Author

I can't believe I finally won something over HDE.

I think HDE and Les should make their picks for the regional and post it. The one with the best picks for each game has to buy the other guy a tank of gas.

I think HDE and Les should make their picks for the regional and post it. The one with the best picks for each game has to buy the other guy a tank of gas.

 

 

 

Neither of us can afford that in our business.

Neither of us can afford that in our business.

 

Come on make it fun for us atleast. We don't have to know if Les payed or not. You can atleast give him )(*& on line.:dancingpa

  • Author
Neither of us can afford that in our business.

 

Agreed HDE. Agreed.:ylsuper:

I knew Harlan could not handle Lynn Camp, kids can flat out play at times.

It was a fun game to watch. Lynn Camp got the early lead, but Casey Lester made some really good adjustments and the Green Dragons got right back in there. Congrats to Les on the win lol.

Harlan was very impressive from 3 point land but seemed to struggle in the paint shooting and rebounding, they also looked pretty young. Any rundowns on Roster? seniors,jr's ect............

Harlan was very impressive from 3 point land but seemed to struggle in the paint shooting and rebounding, they also looked pretty young. Any rundowns on Roster? seniors,jr's ect............

 

I think they play 1 senior, 3 juniors, 2 sophs, 1 fresh, and 1 8th grader. They may play 2 seniors, I am not sure if one of them plays. They do not start any seniors I know that.

Travis Harrison was a senior starter, but he left the team. Anthony Rhodes is the sixth or seventh man and Bradford Marsili is the seventh or eighth man. Those are/were the only seniors.

How will the Green Dragons do against the RedHounds of Corbin tomorrow HDE?

  • Author

Corbin by a lot Bubba.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.