Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UKMustangFan

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UKMustangFan

  1. Yes, if not the bottom, right next to it. Average QB, aging (oft-injured) star WR, awful Oline, average secondary, average LBs. Only bright spots are Mixon and Geno, and Atkins is getting up there in age.
  2. Without a shadow of a doubt, very bottom of the list.
  3. No one should be okay with Hue even getting an interview, much less the job. Dude is one of the worst coaches in NFL history.
  4. I'd bet a large sum of money that it's either Hue or Vance. Would be beyond shocked if anyone else even has a legitimate chance.
  5. McDaniel will take the Browns job, if he's offered. No chance he passes on the opportunity to mold Baker.
  6. $1.87 in Latonia yesterday afternoon.
  7. I think he's going to be a very successful HC in the league (my hope is in NE), however I don't see him being a good fit for the Bengals.
  8. This past week was his 1st game as OC.
  9. If I'm the Bengals, I go for a disciplinarian. No clue who that is, but they're such an undisciplined team, just cleaning that up would improve things ten fold.
  10. You wanting to have to go through the process again in 3-4 years? Seriously, McCarthy is Marvin Lewis 2.0. Only real difference is he lucked into one of the greatest QBs of all-time.
  11. Filled up for $2.16 at Kroger in Latonia last night.
  12. Kenton County would MAYBE be able to keep it from going to a running clock against JC. Everyone else would be clocked before halftime.
  13. Got it for 2.23 last evening in Latonia.
  14. As far as I know we are. I'll have to check with the Mrs. She's the tech person at the house. :lol2:
  15. We've had our Macbook Pro for about 6 years now. Still runs very well (albeit a bit slower than when it was top of the line), however we're starting to run into issues with certain programs, like TurboTax, not being compatible going forward. Don't want to have to spend the money on a new one, but may be forced to here soon.
  16. You folks with Spectrum....Are you not able to get DirecTV or Fiobtics? Everyone I know that had Spectrum has switched to one or the other. They can't compete in price, service, or quality of product.
  17. I've used DirecTV Now during March Madness this past year and it was great. I'd also look into Hulu Live. I've never used it, but the quality of the normal Hulu streaming is fantastic so I imagine it would be as well. Like others, I've never heard anything (good or bad) about YouTube TV. Didn't know it existed to be honest.
  18. How is it any more complex than that?
  19. What can this phone do that the 7 can't?
  20. Didn't someone say his Dad is a traveling nurse? I'd also add...Why does the reason matter?
  21. Sounds like a heck of a kid. Would anyone care if he was the star of the academic team instead of basketball?
  22. And even if it's not, they're still getting an education, so why do people care?
  23. The kids are still getting an education at the school they choose to attend, right? Why does it matter what their reasoning is for attending said school? Does a kid who is in the band and transfers schools have to sit out a year before participating at the new school? Does a kid on the academic or debate teams have to sit out a year? Those are sincere questions. I don't know if they do or not.
  24. Kinda crazy how complex some make the issue, isn't it?
  25. Not that I'm aware of.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.