Everything posted by IAmAFan
-
Corey Pelle To ...
Smith didn't play college hoops because he was so good at football. Then he went to NKU after he had gained a lot of weight. He was better at Highlands at B-ball than he was at NKU. His size was a huge advantage over Pelle. Pelle isn't very tall and Smith was 6-6. Smith could also play guard with relative ease. Does anyone know if Pelle is playing for Pelle's this summer in softball? He's a pretty good hitter.
-
Photo of my son throwing the shot put
How far?
-
Corey Pelle To ...
Amazing athlete and pleasure to watch in football and basketball.
-
Corey Pelle To ...
Doellman, Brock, Pelle, REINHART, Miller, Knowles, Belcher, Belcher, Verax, Cooper, Miller, CHRIS LOFTON, the big kid at Belment with Belcher.... Yeah NKU(ew) could compete with that..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Derrick Smith was from Silver Grove as was Sigmon (who walked on at NKU and broke his ankle) and Pelle is better than both of them.......and it isn't really close!!
-
Easy/hard holes
I birdied 4 at Hickory Sticks today and it's a pretty tough par 3. 200 yard (we weren't all the way back) and just right of the green it drops straight down.
-
Seniors who were held back
If he hangs out with his NBA teammates he's probably in the "wrong crowd".
-
Golf a sport?
Baseball in the heat, unless you're a pitcher isn't as grueling as walking up and down hills in hot weather. I've done both and it doesn't compare. I've practiced football in pads in 90+ degree weather and that was harder, but arena league is in AC. I can play 7 games of softball in the middle of winner, but walking 18 anywhere kills me in that kind of heat.
-
Golf a sport?
Walk Devou or Highland CC and tell me it's not exhausting. Walking in 90 degree temperatures for 5+ hours in the hot sun wears anyone out. Add hills.
-
Kane Belcher commits to Pikeville
Good signing for Pikeville. Rep the BD HurriKane!!!!
-
Golf a sport?
THe highlighted are "bar sports". Lawn Darts would fall under the horseshoes, corn hole, lawn darts section of games. Golf doesn't fall into either of those categories.
-
Easy/hard holes
Good deal!! I am guessing you were on the left fairway just past that second little ridge in the fairway. I've been there a handfull of time, but I can't hit driver off the fairway.
-
Easy/hard holes
From the yellow in the back? You're the first I've heard do to it then. I've been on the hill in front of the green in two.
-
Favorite Golf hole by course
I can hit that shot, I'm not close to brave enough to hit it on that hole. I'm going to try to play a lot more this summer (one reason I'm talking so much about golf) so maybe I'll have it in my bag next time I go there.
-
Favorite Golf hole by course
I think so yeah. It's about 420 if I recall. I hit a 5 iron which I hit 225-230 and I had a long way in. Off the ground I play a 5 about 210-215 and a 6 from 200. My drives fly close to 300 yards and there is no room for error with a driver on that hole. If I miss a little I'm done. I believe I made bogey.
-
Favorite Golf hole by course
The par 4 slight dog-leg left at Lassing is very tough. It's tight (freeway golf) and long enough to force a wood off the tee.
-
Easy/hard holes
That's long.
-
Easy/hard holes
How far is it?
-
Freshman 10th Region Championship
Maddy is a smart guy and was a VERY GOOD player at CC. He was very under rated in HS. I saw him put up 39 against PC one game.
-
Easy/hard holes
Both dead on for the easiest and hardest holes on that course.
-
Easy/hard holes
11 at FS is tough too. 13 isn't even fair though. My dad shot a 71 there with a 4 or 5 putt on that green. It needs fixed, but it would still be a good hole. A good drive on 4 for me sometimes ends up in the creek past the green. I've put a bunch on 4 and around it though. Never hit the eagle putt.
-
Montgomery County Gym
It's in Campbell County's school district. No doubt about it.
-
Easy/hard holes
Kenton Station has a 250 yard par 4 that's straight with a flat green. It's hard not to par. Pendleton has 2 holes that are bears. 13 is 220 across water. If you go right of the green the hill drops straight down into woods, short you're in the water, and left the lake drops back some so left means wet. It's lateral, but from the tips it's where it crosses so if you "drink" it you retee. 2 is 620 par 5 across roling hills that slope to the left. Ont he right is OOB. YOu have to drive up the right side of the fairway to end up in the left side of it. If you hit center you'll role to the rough, left of center gives you tree trouble, and any push is out of bounds. The green is elevated so it's all carry to the green.
-
Favorite Golf hole by course
I belive 9 at Houston Oaks to be one of the hardest holes ever!!! Typically the wind is in your face too.
-
Favorite Golf hole by course
I thought it was a par 4. I've only played it once, but I hit my driver in the water, took a lateral drop (hssb it was red I swear) and hit my 3rd shot on the green. If it's a par 5 it isn't that hard (unless you leave yourself an 85 yard put or something.
-
9 hole courses
That might be a good coure to play if we take a road trip. Looks real nice.