Favorite Golf hole by course

At Pendleton it's number 9 or 10. 9 is 320, but the last 100 yards is straight up hill. You have to carry it 280 for a driver to be worth it. Most lay up, but I don't!!! The green slopes towards you and don't get past the green or the chip is very hard. 10 is over a ridge and if you catch the fairway (or cartpath) just right you can get huge roles off the drive. The green has a "mound" in the back middle that can make for some interesting putts (clowns mouth).

At Hickory sticky I like the par 4 where you tee up from the top of the hill. I believe it's 6, but I'm not sure. It's right after the par 3 on the front. It's about 330-340 I believe and it's very drivable, but if you push it at all you'll lose your ball. If you pull it.....same story. They have just enough grass in those areas to make you look forever, but you never seem to get lucky.

At Jolly I like 9. It's terribly long. I hit my best drive ever on that hole and followed with a 7 iron that fell about 20 yards short. I didn't realize I hit the drive that far and had I hit a 5 I would've reached it in 2.

Laurel Oaks

10 about 420

10 has a lake and a 10 foot fairway right about where my driver lands. I have to hit a great 5 iron then a another longer iron on the approach. It's tough.

Flagg Springs

I like 18. It dog legs left and I can go over the trees if my driver is working. A lot of people hit the ball long, but I hit it long and high. I don't get any role. I've never seen anyone else cut it off and I've only played with a select few that are capable.

Devou

The best hole IMO is the 350 yard hole that has a slightly elevated green (12 maybe) that I went up and down on last summer for eagle. My Dad's reaction......That was awesome. I drove the green then hit about a 40 footer after I said, "I'm going to eagle this" then said on the green, "this is cash" before I even hit it.

Great subject ImAFan! I'll compile a list and get back to you.

P.S.- I love #9 at PCC but can't stand #'s 10, 14, or 16.

#11 back up the hill at PCC is the hole I don't like.

Pendleton, my favorite is the 16.

Kincaid, #2.

AJ Jolly #17

Kenton Station in Maysville, #3.

Hickory Sticks #11 hard green though.

Flag Springs #2

Pendleton #9, Willie Feldhaus told me his brother Deron drove that green from the far tees.

Never have played at Pendleton County.

AJ Jolly both #10 and #17

Hickory Sticks #4 - mental hole

Lassing Pointe #6 - beautiful fairway

Boone Links #1 - great starting hole, grip & rip

Kenton Co Willows #4 - tough approch to narrow green

Pine Valley #17 - loads of trouble off the tee

World of Sports - not sure of hole # but it's the one with the giraffe.

Never have played at Pendleton County.

AJ Jolly both #10 and #17

Hickory Sticks #4 - mental hole

Lassing Pointe #6 - beautiful fairway

Boone Links #1 - great starting hole, grip & rip

Kenton Co Willows #4 - tough approch to narrow green

Pine Valley #17 - loads of trouble off the tee

World of Sports - not sure of hole # but it's the one with the giraffe.

The bold are great holes. 10 at Jolly is easy for me because I hit a five iron.

#11 back up the hill at PCC is the hole I don't like.

Pendleton, my favorite is the 16.

Kincaid, #2.

AJ Jolly #17

Kenton Station in Maysville, #3.

Hickory Sticks #11 hard green though.

Flag Springs #2

Pendleton #9, Willie Feldhaus told me his brother Deron drove that green from the far tees.

I shot 78 last year there from the tips. I pushed one OOB,dropped behind trees, laid up, knocked it 10 feet below the hole for a makable bogey putt. I managed to run it 10 feet past the hole which is a terrible place to be. I of course ran it again 10 feet past the hole. I hit the 10 footer to save triple!!!

I played with Deron at PCC when I was about 15 or 16. He played with his cooler more than anything, but I was in Wildcat heaven.

There are several that play at PCC that can hit it that far, but I did it when the longest hitter there was on the green with his wife. His drive had fell about 3 or 4 yards short.

Great subject ImAFan! I'll compile a list and get back to you.

P.S.- I love #9 at PCC but can't stand #'s 10, 14, or 16.

Interesting story. I hit the governor's brother in the shoulder on 14's green on a scalded wedge. He's a good guy and he laughed. I was right past the trees, but I was blind to the green. I thought my brother said go ahead, but he didn't. I bladed it low and he stopped it on the green. I made par!!!!!!

You said OOB, not me. ;):D I can only go by what you tell me. :thumb: :bunny:

Honestly I hit a provisional thinking it had to be OOB, but where it crossed was still red stakes from the lake. I bend the rules according to who I'm playing with, but if it's up to me I play pretty legit other than I don't play it down. However, I used to play it down I just don't play enough anymore to play it down. Maybe this summer. If I'm with a group of chop-hounds who want to take mulligans, I'll take em' too!!!

Honestly I hit a provisional thinking it had to be OOB, but where it crossed was still red stakes from the lake. I bend the rules according to who I'm playing with, but if it's up to me I play pretty legit other than I don't play it down. However, I used to play it down I just don't play enough anymore to play it down. Maybe this summer. If I'm with a group of chop-hounds who want to take mulligans, I'll take em' too!!!

Mulligans? Someone say mulligans?:p

That would be a great BGP name. Mulligan P. Golf.

Mulligans? Someone say mulligans?:p

That would be a great BGP name. Mulligan P. Golf.

The worst is when you buy them in a scramble. I played once where we all missed a 8/9 footer so I mulliganed and missed it again. Makes you want to break clubs!!!! That just brought up some more stories, but I'll save them.

Here are a few of my favorite holes:

#6 Old Silo

#3 Kearney Hill (I've made everything from a 3 to a 12 on that hole!)

#4 Eagle Trace

#2 Hidden Cove

#13 Valhalla

#10 Pennyrile State Park

#1 Houston Oaks

#18 Andover

#18 Lassing Pointe

#16-18 Cherry Blossom. These are the most difficult finishing holes I've ever played.