Favorite Golf hole by course

#16 at Triple Crown- Par 3 over water. Resembles the par 3 at Augusta on Amens Corner.

#14 & #18 at Lassing Pointe- 18 is the longest green in the tri-state. 100 yards deep!

#3 at Kearney Hills- Easy par 5 if you hit a good drive, if you dont hit a good drive, look out!

#18 Fox Run- Very difficult hole, placement, placement placement.

#18 Fox Run- Very difficult hole, placement, placement placement.

I respect your opinion, but I think 18 @ Fox Run is one of the WORST holes in the state. You play 17 pretty good holes - then have this Mickey Mouse par 5 finish where there is no way to hit a driver off the tee and even then there is no good place to aim. It would be a better par 4 if they moved the tees up and made the tee-shot over the big lake and then you could bite off as much as you dare.

However, I haven't played there in a LONG time so the hole might be different than I remember - I apologize if they have improved it.

I respect your opinion, but I think 18 @ Fox Run is one of the WORST holes in the state. You play 17 pretty good holes - then have this Mickey Mouse par 5 finish where there is no way to hit a driver off the tee and even then there is no good place to aim. It would be a better par 4 if they moved the tees up and made the tee-shot over the big lake and then you could bite off as much as you dare.

However, I haven't played there in a LONG time so the hole might be different than I remember - I apologize if they have improved it.

I thought it was a par 4. I've only played it once, but I hit my driver in the water, took a lateral drop (hssb it was red I swear) and hit my 3rd shot on the green. If it's a par 5 it isn't that hard (unless you leave yourself an 85 yard put or something.

#11 back up the hill at PCC is the hole I don't like.

Pendleton, my favorite is the 16.

Kincaid, #2.

AJ Jolly #17

Kenton Station in Maysville, #3.

Hickory Sticks #11 hard green though.

Flag Springs #2

Pendleton #9, Willie Feldhaus told me his brother Deron drove that green from the far tees.

That boy can MASH the ball. Saw him land his tee shot in the flat on #7 at Kenton Station... past where #8's tee box sits. He then hit a flop wedge to about 10 inches.

The whole course is target golf, the 18th is just a little more tougher. If you place your drive well, its an easy hole, if you dont it can be very tricky.

I think you are talking about #12, right? Just after a somewhat short par 3, and just before a long par 4.

I think so yeah. It's about 420 if I recall. I hit a 5 iron which I hit 225-230 and I had a long way in. Off the ground I play a 5 about 210-215 and a 6 from 200. My drives fly close to 300 yards and there is no room for error with a driver on that hole. If I miss a little I'm done. I believe I made bogey.

I think so yeah. It's about 420 if I recall. I hit a 5 iron which I hit 225-230 and I had a long way in. Off the ground I play a 5 about 210-215 and a 6 from 200. My drives fly close to 300 yards and there is no room for error with a driver on that hole. If I miss a little I'm done. I believe I made bogey.

Yea that sounds like the 12th at Lassing. If you can hit a decent draw with the driver you can get up there withing wedge range, and really makes the hole simple.

Yea that sounds like the 12th at Lassing. If you can hit a decent draw with the driver you can get up there withing wedge range, and really makes the hole simple.

I can hit that shot, I'm not close to brave enough to hit it on that hole. I'm going to try to play a lot more this summer (one reason I'm talking so much about golf) so maybe I'll have it in my bag next time I go there.