Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harlan Boy

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Harlan Boy

  1. Look at the teams he has coached and look at the teams now! I don't even have to say anything if someone can't see that. I look a 0-10 for Dunbar. Sound like you have a great leader now Doggie Bite lol. It's sad and I guess the grass always look better on the other said when certain kids are not playing. I guess personal attacks against a coach that you don't have no more is the only way Dunbar fans can make them selfs feel better!!!
  2. lol I love it Like I said make sure you know your facts before you post! I give up with the trash talking I hope DC have a great day and enjoy seeing his little team playing someone like HCHS. I said alot, but I'm driving down there , and hopefully my car don't over heat, I hope it just a good game!
  3. You might want to check your resources before commenting they have a full SCH and I hope we get ahead a lot in the first half because sounds like the the second half will be flooded by tears, lol
  4. Thats funny Go EVERY TEAM BUT DUNBAR!! It's funny how David Hensley goes to EAST JESS and turns them around and then goes to Dunbar and turns them around and when he leaves both have fell apart so I guess Dunbar gets what they wanted, Playing TIME NOT WINS. :flame:DUNBAR
  5. I hate too break to yeah DC but Lynn Camp was put on the sch so HCHS could start off with a good track ( a Win ) we're already counting it. Sometimes it's good to play a pan cake after getting beat the week before, So I would beware!!!!! Roll Bears Roll
  6. I do to they need a chip on their shoulder. We Are Harlan County!!!!!!! Go Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
  7. Not to make anyone mad, well that was pretty funny before, but I don't understand how LC should be in the same ballpark as HCHS. Maybe HCHS don't put up 52 points because of the coaching, but LC is just not that good from what I have seen. They had a OK team win Q Henson was TB for a couple of years, but they still played 1A. And don't get me wrong I think HCHS shouldn't even play LC, because really HCHS 5A and LC is 1A. I guess my mind set is HCHS should beat them and beat them bad, but like you'll have said this is the first time these kids have played together and also under a new coach. But anyways good luck to both teams and GO BEARS!!!!!!!!! :flame: Lynn Camp
  8. LOL I guess that is what it should be 52-14. Come on their playing LYNN CAMP. Really We should beat Lynn Camp on the way to another game, lol:dancingpa
  9. I think Bears win this one and should easy. I am concerned about a few things from last few weeks that I have seen. The Bears seem to play good starting out and will get a good lead, but allows the team to come back. It's like Bears relax with a lead when they should drive the nails in the coffin as my old coach would say and kick them when their down. They need to come out with more fire and heart. And they need to be in better shape which they were not against LCC. The 2nd half they was not attacking the ball on D. Also they need to control the QB I thought that there were several times he could have got a flag and should have. I thought the coaches needed to jerk him to the side and talk with him. Being that said I think they will get on track and have a good year I hope. Bears win 52-14 this week. GO BEARS !!!!!!!!!:dancingpa :flame: LYNN CAMP
  10. :dancingpa HCHS vs LCC GO BEARS!!!!!! :ylsuper:
  11. Hey it game day go BEARS. I was just trying to make a point sorry for all the excitement I just don't think LCC should be a hard game, if it is HCHS is going to struggle this year, but hey it just my opinion and that's all. GET THEM BIG BLACK BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Lets try this again, I may be wrong but Hazard is the only team that we can relate too. Cumberland and Hazard played and LCC and Hazard Played. Hazard beat LCC pretty good and CUmberland played played Hazard pretty good, I make this compare because CUmberland, Cawood and Evarts combined to make HCHS. Cumberland didn't lose anybody so that being said I don't know why this is funny. GO bears Win by 100 if you can Larkey!!!!!!!!:dancingpa
  13. I could shoot back at that comment, it wouldn't have even made a difference if they had not kicked and made a FG in the game. I don't think PAT's was the only problem!!
  14. I may be wrong but I looked at the game like this! Last year Hazard beat LCC pretty good and Cumberland and Hazard were in dog fights both games. Everybody know Hazard didn't lose anything but besides the point neither did cumberland. By adding some the best players from Evarts and Cawood should make even HCHS better and should play Hazard a good game this year , if they were playing each other. So I would have to give the game to HCHS before they play based on what the teams did last year. But this a a diff year and the ball can bounce funny ways but Harlan Takes this one HCHS 25 LCC 14 I think HCHS has got to find a kicker and punter. I was not impressed with what we have. Field postion and kicking is a must for a good football team they can turn a close game into a bad one! Go Bears!!!:dancingpa
  15. I think if HCHS BEARS will end up being high " if they can stop the pass". They looked very good against the run but didn't against the pass. vs KC
  16. The 1998,99 cawood team was very good also too HDE. We had 2 1000 yards rushers and a great defense!!
  17. IMO I think it comes down to winning or losing. This is at every level. I have seen Highlands coach named. I don't think he wouldbe named if they were 5-5 every year. Just MO.
  18. Old Lynch High school. Never watched them but have heard they could have beaten UK! lol
  19. They just didn't want it to get out so if Hensley didn't take they could say here you go Copley you were our first pick. That way all the up roar:flame:
  20. Hensley does have the job. Now, it is just up to him to take the job. He may or may not take it. This is a fact no matter what the staff members of Pikeville say. Hensley would be the best applicant for this job. "Hands Down". The decision now rest on Hensley to take the job.
  21. Are there any chance the coach losing his job over this!
  22. Has anyone heard anything about the coach? ( who is it ):sssh:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.