Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Has Pikeville named a coach?

Featured Replies

I have not seen any information on this topic.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not seen any information on this topic.

What's going on with that place? They seemed to run off McNamee, who from an outsider looking in was a favorite son, now there looking for a coach again already? How long was this coach there and what happened? Are expectations unrealistic there?

  • Author

Spring Ball will begin soon.

Interviewing this coming week. Relax, the 30-day posting JUST expired and they've been working hard going through MANY applicants. They'll do things right at Pikeville -- meaning somebody will be in place in time to give them PLENTY of prep time for them to run Spring Practice.

Interviewing this coming week. Relax, the 30-day posting JUST expired and they've been working hard going through MANY applicants. They'll do things right at Pikeville -- meaning somebody will be in place in time to give them PLENTY of prep time for them to run Spring Practice.

 

Any word on who is interested?

This seems like a hard place to coach. You can be successful, but if you don't win a state title, then you did not win enough.

Any word on who is interested?

 

I heard on another site that a Coach from Lexington was in Pikeville last Friday with his wife looking the place over.

I heard on another site that a Coach from Lexington was in Pikeville last Friday with his wife looking the place over.

 

You would'nt be refering to Hensley would you? That was said down here by someone who supposedly has ties to Pikeville football.

You would'nt be refering to Hensley would you? That was said down here by someone who supposedly has ties to Pikeville football.

 

Hensley from Dunbar?

  • Author

I think Pikeville is one of the top 2 or 3 coaching jobs in Eastern Kentucky.

I think Pikeville is one of the top 2 or 3 coaching jobs in Eastern Kentucky.

 

I agree wideopen. If they are talking about Hensley from Dunbar then I think he would be an excellent choice. I think Hensley would lead them back to the state. Very good coach IMO.

I agree wideopen. If they are talking about Hensley from Dunbar then I think he would be an excellent choice. I think Hensley would lead them back to the state. Very good coach IMO.

 

Same thing was said about Jackson......

How many jobs has Hensley applied for this off-season?

How many jobs has Hensley applied for this off-season?

 

Sounds like a bunch. Something must be wrong.

Anyone heard anything aboutthe status of this job?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.