Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jeepman

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jeepman

  1. I really enjoyed watching the the Belfry video. As you know I have been around awhile and watched all of these games that have been talked about in this thread so I will try not to repeat what has already been said. These two teams have a lot of respect for each other. This is one of those games that Russell must be perfect and Belfry will have to make a lot of mistakes for it to be an upset. Belfry will be keying on Conley and I expect that will slow him dow. IMO Smith QB will have to throw the ball alot and with accuracy. Russell has some very good recievers who can make big plays. I feel that is the key for Russell to have any chance.
  2. The Rams are a very good football team and could very well be #1 in the state. If Russell plays a perfect game they have a chance. If they don't it could get ugly. If Brewer #18 touches the ball 10 times it will make Russell's chances even better. Russell 13 Raceland 7
  3. I was in the auto parts store today and two guys were talking "state championship". Way to early to be talking about that. Rams win this one.
  4. I have to question the play calling on Russell's part. Just awful.
  5. Ashland will be hungry. This could be a very good game if Russell came move the ball on offense.
  6. I would agree with you. The Ironton community does not like to loose. They live for the fighting Tigers. They appeared to have the players but we're just not that machine you expect.
  7. What a dumb statement.
  8. Brinkman is questionable for friday. I know the kid and if they will let him on the field he will be there.
  9. The O lines for both teams were not able to control the D line of either team. Russell must do something with the O line or it's going to be a long season. Lets not forget just how well the linebackers played for Greenup. I would say that this was the worst offensive performance by Russell in the 16 years that I have been attending games.
  10. I think that this should be a very good game. I feel that the Russell running backs Conley, and Blackburn will have to compensate for a just average Russell offensive line. Greenup has a good team and will be ready for this one. If Russell can hang onto the ball they should win this one. Russell 35 Greenup 28
  11. I see Belfry shutting the Russell team out. Russell does not have the big aggressive line that is needed to stop the pirates. I will be very surprised to see Russell score on the ground. If they score it will be through the air. Russell passed allot against Central getting ready for Belfry. The only way Russell wins this game is if Belfry is stopped on offense and Russell can score at least 1 TD. I just don't see that happening. Belfry 42 Russell 0
  12. Not speaking of you or anyone on here. Just what I see from time to time at games. I'm not arguing your point.
  13. One thing I noticed all night was that the slant rout was open all night long for Russell with no safety in the middle. Russell refused to throw the ball to the kid. He breaks one tackle and he's gone. I don't know why we have coach's up in the box if they can't see that. Anyway, Russell will not go far in the playoffs anyway. We just cannot play well against good teams.
  14. Congratulations to the Rams. Well earned victory. This loss cost Russell big.
  15. Keep in mind I personally could care less what other people do. If you go back to my original post I said not all laws are followed. If you want to turn the other way and continue your conversation more power to you. It's your choice in this free country.
  16. Your missing the point. I think we all should honor our flag.
  17. Arrested: You don't even see the cops stop talking to each other during it. People just don't care. It does not effect them. I lost blood for this country and I guess I feel different.
  18. I love this country more than life itself. We are currently at war and have men and women placing their lives on the line. The only thing we have is that flag and we need to respect it. How hard is it to put your right hand over your heart, take your hat off and keep your mouth shut for 2 minutes. I just don't get it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.