Everything posted by The Greatest fan
-
L.C.A. 21 Raceland 10
That was not directed at you oldrambler. I know you support the rams 110%. And although I haven't figured out exactly who you are I believe we graduated together. I had misread the original post and took offense to it when none should have been. My apologies.
-
L.C.A. 21 Raceland 10
Now as for the game. Congrats to LCA's players and coaches for a hard fought win. What happened was what I was afraid would happen. The Rams faced a similiar type offense were outplayed by it. The pass defense by the Rams was also lacking. Racelands run defense was pretty good at stopping the run. The rams need to run the ball more using the different talents they in the backfield. We just need to regroup and come out strong.
-
L.C.A. 21 Raceland 10
Some of us don't place that much importance on running home just to see what's on BGP's. We just took the loss in stride, went out for a bite to eat and home and to bed. Then check it out in the A.M.
-
LCA v Raceland Predictions; let the battle begin!
One thing to remember about a couple of those O lineman. They were asked this year to move from the high profile running back positions to the line after we graduate so many seniors last year. They agreed for the good of the team.
-
BGP Fan Poll - Statewide 1A
Sounds about right.
-
Raceland 27 Greenup Co. 21
I definitely hope so to. Now that you mention them singing in the locker room, I do think i have heard them.
-
Raceland 27 Greenup Co. 21
Welcome Thuderingox. Good post. I loved watching you guys back in '96. The after game meetings with all the family and friends on the field with coach Ross was something special. I don't know if I've heard the boys sing the song after a win this year. they were still doing it last season though.
-
Raceland 27 Greenup Co. 21
If the Ohio State team would come to Raceland after the game I'm sure a fire truck escort could be arranged.
-
Raceland 27 Greenup Co. 21
Just a note on why a win against Ashland is a great win for Raceland. The rivalry goes to back to when kids were just 8 years old starting out in the JFL. Back then Ashland , Raceland and Westwood Boys Club were the only teams that played each other every week. Right down to the league championship called the Friendship bowl. They have battled against each other their whole football careers.
-
Raceland 27 Greenup Co. 21
Pettreys dad said he was suppose to have all the place kicking duties tonite and not share with the South African kicker. I hope he does well. He's a good kid from a good family.
-
Raceland 27 Greenup Co. 21
It's always good to beat GC, Especially at GC. This was a win you put in your pocket and learn from. There's a lot of work to be done starting Monday and I believe the coaches and the team will be working hard next week. The season really starts next Friday with a record of 0-0. As for the firetrucks, it only takes one phonecall from one parent for the trucks to come out. The coaches probably didn't want them last night. I followed the buses part of the way home and the boys weren't celebrating much.
-
Greenup/Raceland Predictions???
One game at a time. Make it past GC then LCA.That will be a tough game. Bath is improved this year, Paris and Nicholas are always capable. And I'm sure coach Tackett will have his Eagles ready and that game is late in the season. It's a long way to go yet.
-
Greenup/Raceland Predictions???
Not That old. I was in the student section.
-
Greenup/Raceland Predictions???
Cut me, I'll bleed orange. I've seen a couple of you guys play back in the old days.
-
Greenup/Raceland Predictions???
Been here all the time. I just don't say much. For a little background I've only missed 4 Raceland games total including all playoff and away games in the last 13 seasons. In the last 10 years I haven't missed a single game.
-
Greenup/Raceland Predictions???
This is when the old Ram Pride and Tradition really goes into high gear now.
-
Ashland 24 Russell 21 (3 OT)
Congrats on a big win for the Cats Hmmmmm!!! Ashland beats Russell, Raceland beats Ashland, Interesting.
-
Ashland 28 Belfry 27 OT
Already there. Entered at # 10 last week
-
Boyd County loses two coaches...
Coach Maynard from Raceland is also in on this.