Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LudlowBushmat

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LudlowBushmat

  1. Dudley's first year at Bell High was 1983, which was also the last year at the old school. They moved to Log Mountain for the 1984 school year. I believe the 1982 Bell High team was winless.
  2. http://www.middlesborodailynews.com/articles/2007/07/10/sports/996bchscoach.txt
  3. From the Middlesboro Daily News Jones to leave as Middlesboro High School principal Author: KENNY ELLIS; Staff Writer Publish Date: April 13, 2007 MIDDLESBORO - After having spent seven years at Middlesboro High School as a boys' basketball coach, social studies teacher, and principal, Ed Jones is leaving the school system. West Jessamine High School in Nicholasville, offered the position of principal to Jones on March 28 during Middlesboro High School's spring break.
  4. Isn't it possible that they will have a practice field at the school and need to use the Cawood facilities only for games? Middlesboro plays at Bradner but they have a practice field at the school as far as I know.
  5. I thought it was Middlesboro's principal (former coach) who was leaving, not the coach.
  6. I think this is Pineville's first-ever district championship.
  7. From the Corbin Times-Tribune: Charles Baker Charles D. Baker, 82, of Corbin, passed away Saturday, Feb. 17, 2007, at Corbin Nursing Home. He was the husband of Ann Martin Baker of Corbin. Arrangements will be announced by O’Neil Funeral Home.
  8. The story from the Middlesboro Daily News. http://www.middlesborodailynews.com/articles/2007/01/17/sports/356bell.txt
  9. They play June Buchanon tonight after the games for 5th and 3rd places. They did say on Sports Overtime last night it would be televised. It is also streamed live on the Internet.
  10. I'm not sure. I want to say 28, but I'm really not sure.
  11. in the WYMT Mountain Classic semi final.
  12. Bell County Bobcats; we were maroon and white, and we always called our school Bell High.
  13. swamprat, did you watch this game? I watched the last 2 minutes of regulation and the 2 overtimes. I have never seen a comeback like the one by Aquinas. They scored 3 touchdowns in about a minute and a half.
  14. Yes, ineligible player down the field. :(
  15. I was in Florida in '89; '88 was Tim Saylor's last year at Pineville so that was probably the game I remember. It was really cold that night and I wore my long johns! It was a great game, but Pikeville beat us by a touchdown, I think.
  16. I think I saw the '87 Pikeville team play against Pineville in the playoffs.
  17. Bell County is playing Knox Central.
  18. I'm here! Keep the updates coming, please! By the way, it has turned colder here in Florida tonight, too.
  19. *This is why Bell County is now blue instead of maroon.
  20. 54 yard TD run by Spencer Greer 18-14 Rockcastle
  21. 18-7 Rockcastle in 3rd.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.