Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell County welcomes Ledington as baseball coach

Featured Replies

Ledington is a very good coach with plenty of knowledge of the game. During my playing days, I played one summer for him when he coached the London Hummers. He will be tough on the kids, but will be very good for them, much like Greer. I am sure Greer had a lot to do with the hiring as he and Rob are pretty good friends.

I believe Ledington played some minor league ball at one point and I cant remember right off where he played college ball. I learned plenty from him in one summer, so I can imagine what these kids will learn over the next few years. Middlesboro should watch out with Ledington leading Bell.

The only problem I can see, is if the baseball program doesnt get the support that it deserves with Ledington as coach, he could bolt. In the past, baseball was an afterthought with the exception of Greer's first stint as coach in the 90's and when he came back in recent years. Hopefully the program gets the support.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.