Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AshlandTomcat41

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshlandTomcat41

  1. Dicky is the best play by play man in the state.
  2. Belfry's rushing attack will be too much. Belfry 27 Russell 14
  3. I agree. The decision making and mental aspect of being a QB will be what separates one from the other.
  4. Thats right! I forgot about that! I was right, but thats little consolation for being home a few weeks earlier than I expected.
  5. I appreciate your concern! I usually just check my user CP to keep an eye on the threads Im already subscribed to, so sometimes I miss out on a thread until it has already been going for a while. So anyway, congrats to Rockcastle, they just flat out beat us. Atleast we cant "what if" about it, they were better, no shame in losing that game. Also I would like to give a big thanks to all our seniors especially Ian Holbrook, Tyler Reliford, Aaron Cordial, Joe Smith. I have loved watching you guys plays, you have made a great impact and laid a great foundation for our program. I think we will have a good team next year. We could see Thomas, David and Nethercut in the backfield, and hopefully Mahan will make enough progress over the offseason to take the QB spot. I know Ian has BIG plans for Daryl, so get ready to work!! McDavid and Bonner should give Ashland a couple of nice receivers. And everyone should keep an eye on some sophmores like Josh Salisbury, Ryan Bonner, and Justin Pennington, they may all make an impact next season.
  6. Exactly! Nice point Rickyp!
  7. I believe we have had 1 turnover in the last 4 weeks.
  8. I also forgot the mention Ashland's Marc Washington, who went on to become Princeton's all time leading rusher.
  9. I cant imagine how good he would be if he had been playing for 4 years!
  10. Juan Thomas Chris Hutt Arliss Beach Michael West Josh Gross Jason Nichols David Jones
  11. Im not bad mouthing anyone. And its not a situation of someone "aunts brothers uncle" type folktale. I have heard about the Rockcastle video situation many times, by people who would know, and people who I respect and feel are trustworthy. Every Tuesday a bunch of us meet up in the weightroom and watch film from the previous weeks game. During this time many things get discussed, and last season this situation was one of the things that was discussed. I think that Catdaddy, Graybeard, and maybe some other BGP members were there also. You can believe your sources, I can believe mine. But in no way, shape, or form is this an instance of me making something up. It is something I believe to be true, nothing more, nothing less. You can take that to the bank. :thumb:
  12. After we started running in plays from the sideline we outscored Rock 34-7.
  13. I would say just once. We lost the Pburg game, but won the Rock game....
  14. Well I dont have any proof like a cancelled check or something, but I do know that it is common knowledge among many people involved with Ashland football that Rockcastle WAS fined by the KHSAA for illegally taping this game. I believe the amount was like $300 or so. I have no reason to believe that the people who first told me about this fine last year would have been lying, they would have had nothing to gain from it, as I have nothing to gain by lying about it on here. I may be able to find out some defnitive answers after tonights Booster Club meeting. But lets get this thread back on track. :thumb:
  15. When you synch up the hand signals with the game film to find what signal calls what play that can be a pretty effective weapon.
  16. Oh Im sure Larkey will be using last years game as motivation. But Ashland has some motivation too, since Rockcastle was fined by the KHSAA for filming Ashland's play signals in the first round playoff game against PCC last year. I think both sides will want a certain measure of revenge.
  17. Im just praying that Mark Maynard picks Rockcastle!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.