Everything posted by AshlandTomcat41
-
16th Region Poll 12/31/05
:thumb: atta girl.
-
16th Region Poll 12/31/05
Just be glad I didnt rank them #1. :thumb: On Second thought, here is my new poll. 1.Ashland 2.Morgan 3.Boyd 4-14. Everyone Else 15. Fairview 16. Rose Hill Is this better? :lol:
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
Nice post! I cant believe I just said that, excuse me while I go take my temperature.....
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
:thumb: I just think that McDavid (an All-State DB) will be more than able to bang with Black in the post. I dont remember seeing Black put up 43, or even 33 for that matter.
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
Matt was not my "favorite" last year. I truly have no favorites. Im sure that from time to time this season you will see Thomas, McDavid and Wilcox grace my avatar. After Drew put up 43 I had to give him his due!
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
- Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
I know! :lol: :thumb:- Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
First of all, Im from Ashland, so I feel confident everywhere. And dont forget paranoia will desytroya!- Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
Hhhooolllddd ooonnn, Iiimmm ttrrryyiinnng ttooo ssttoopp llauuggghiing. :lol: Okay Im fine now. Lets stop with the crazy talk okay.- 16th Region Poll 12/31/05
Morgan Boyd Ashland Everyone Else- Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
:thumb:- Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
Right... :lol: :lol: :lol:- Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
OH NO! I didnt realize Fairview is ahead in the Litkenhouse ratings, Im doomed! Does that mean Fairview will begin the game with an 8.1 point lead?!?!?! :lol:- Russell 62 Letcher Co. Central 47
I wouldnt eat at Cooksey's if I was starving! :lol:- Russell 62 Letcher Co. Central 47
Jeff Cooksey? :lol: Now there is a sight! :lol:- Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
I try..- Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
I know what you mean. But atleast that would even the playing field between me and everyone else.- Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
I would appreciate it! :thumb:- Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
:thumb:- Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
"I Love Shooterx3"- Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
Frances, you are so smart! And you've got a great set of legs to boot, I was lucky enough to catch a glimpse over the holidays.- Bishop Brossart 65 Christian County 56
You guys are funny. :lol:- Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
I love you guys :lol: everyone knows they cant play basketball in Canada. :lol:- Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
:lol: This will be so much fun. You guys are so lucky to have me around here. :lol:- Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
I cant wait for this one! Ashland 66 Fairview 58 - Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions