Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AshlandTomcat41

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshlandTomcat41

  1. :thumb: Does that mean available to play if needed, or that he will start and play the same amount of minutes he's been playing all year???
  2. CP, you are getting smarter all the time. :thumb:
  3. I know. That was just the best sarcastic reply I could come up with. :lol: You know and I know that I never lack confidence in my Tomcats.
  4. Um no. What Im saying is that I dont think I should give it another chance, especially when you have provided no incentive in the first place. :thumb:
  5. Hmm interesting take on this situation. I dont know??? I will have to run that by my advisors and see what they think...I will let you know.
  6. Wow. Big News. Thanks for the info, anymore details??
  7. Pretty much. Didnt you coin the "maroon Kool-Aid" phrase anyway? Or was that scooterbob, I cant remember. All your anti-Ashland propoganda seems to run together over the years...just kidding :lol: :thumb:
  8. Absolutely not. If you believe that Ashland begins every home game with a ten point advtantage then I will change my predicton to suite your theory. Ashland will win by 20 points or less. Is that better?
  9. Wow. Interesting, things may fall apart at BC quicker than anyone expected.
  10. The nature of my life has been founded on sarcasm. :lol:
  11. Hey now, I never picked Ashland by 20. Ashland will win this game by 10 points or less. But I think quite a few of you could benefit from a drink out of my cup. :thumb:
  12. I believe that strength of schedule is a factor in these rankings. That will help explain Ashlands ranking.
  13. Do they have computers in Westwood?? :lol: just kidding. :thumb:
  14. Well, my last name IS Anderson, and my first name IS James. The conspiracy grows..... :sssh:
  15. I know Fairview has won 12 games, who have they beaten?
  16. Congratulations, you have beaten us twice in the last 13 games. Lets have a party. :dancingpa
  17. Hmm, sounds like a pretty interesting game.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.