Everything posted by Knightwatcher
-
Lexington Catholic at Christian Academy of Louisville Predictions/Updates
I totally agree.
-
Lexington Catholic at Christian Academy of Louisville Predictions/Updates
Almost identical percentages.
-
Lexington Catholic at Christian Academy of Louisville Predictions/Updates
What was the poll last week when Covington Cath played Boyle.
-
Lexington Catholic at Christian Academy of Louisville Predictions/Updates
It’s frustrating.
-
Strength of Schedule: How many teams still playing have played multiple teams still playing?
Lexington Catholic has 6 losses 4 still alive , highlands, Corbin, Lca, great crossing.
-
Lexington Catholic at Christian Academy of Louisville Predictions/Updates
I understand your frustration.
-
Lexington Catholic at Christian Academy of Louisville Predictions/Updates
- Lexington Catholic at Christian Academy of Louisville Predictions/Updates
I really don’t see that happening.- Strength of Schedule: How many teams still playing have played multiple teams still playing?
Lexington cath lost their first six games to teams that are all alive today, since then they have won 6 straight and playing today, definitely strength of schedule helped them.- Lexington Catholic at Bell County Predictions/Updates
What does TP94 have on this one?- Lexington Catholic at Bell County Predictions/Updates
Catholic rolls again…35-21- East Carter at Lexington Catholic Predictions/Updates
yep William Warfield- East Carter at Lexington Catholic Predictions/Updates
He said it maybe tomorrow before they set it up.- East Carter at Lexington Catholic Predictions/Updates
Will be on prepspin , I’ll send a link tomorrow after they set it up .- Scott County at Cooper Predictions/Updates
I’ve been at both games have you? I’ve seen happen the last 2 years, he called lex cath coach last year and apologized the week after the game, not sure about this year.- Scott County at Cooper Predictions/Updates
Scott co.head coach is something else, he hasn’t gone through the hand shake line after the game for the last 2 years after losing to lex cath, he just walked off the field.- Highlands at Woodford County Predictions/Updates
I think woodford gives them all they want and could win.- East Carter at Lexington Catholic Predictions/Updates
Yes I think knights roll!- Rockcastle County at Belfry Predictions/Updates
I think Rockcastle’s weak schedule does them in.- West Carter at Lexington Catholic Predictions/Updates
Catholic wins this easily, if they can play the way they did last week they are going to be tough out. Go knights!- Moeller's Bert Bathiany Named GCL Coach Of The Year
I’m sure he deserves it, we loved him at Lexington Catholic for the 1 year he was here.- Lexington Catholic 36 Scott County 29 (OT)
I was there he was not laying in the end zone , He got stopped short.- 3A playoff matchups
I think Russell will be a tough out, pretty tough schedule should help them in playoffs.- Lexington Catholic at Scott County Predictions/Updates
Don’t think so, will be tough for the knights but they will come to play.- Lexington Catholic at Pendleton County Predictions/Updates
What is the answer. - Lexington Catholic at Christian Academy of Louisville Predictions/Updates