Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Carter at Lexington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • East Carter
      13%
    • Lexington Catholic
      86%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/16/2024 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Knights of Lexington Catholic continued their hot streak into the playoffs, dispatching West Carter with ease 53-7. Their reward? A second round date with WC’s rival, East Carter. The Raiders ran right past Bourbon Pcunty 48-19 to get here.

East Carter is lead offensively by running back Landon Yoak who is averaging nearly 125 rushing yards a game. That’s compare to the roughly 75 passing yards per game the team averages. They will complement him with other rushers as well, bringing their team rushing average to over 200 yards per game. 
 

Lexington Catholic hasn’t let anyone in 3A get more than 14 points on them. I think it will be a tough ask for East Carter to score the required amount to beat the Knights. And who knows what that number will be - the Knights offense has been extremely dynamic and productive since entering district play after that brutal schedule to start the year. I think the Knights continue their march through the playoffs with ease this week.

I would like to see my Raiders get an upset win but I just don't think they have horses to pull it off.

Last tune up for the Knights. 

21 minutes ago, theguru said:

Audio only.

Will be on prepspin , I’ll send a link tomorrow after they set it up .

Just now, Knightwatcher said:

Will be on prepspin , I’ll send a link tomorrow after they set it up .

Thanks, I checked Prepspin when I was posting links and didn't see it yet. 

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

Thanks, I checked Prepspin when I was posting links and didn't see it yet. 

He said it maybe tomorrow before they set it up. 

7 minutes ago, Knightwatcher said:

He said it maybe tomorrow before they set it up. 

King! King! King!

Just now, theguru said:

King! King! King!

1 minute ago, theguru said:

King! King! King!l

1 minute ago, theguru said:

King! King! King!

 

1 minute ago, theguru said:

King! King! King!

 

1 minute ago, theguru said:

King! King! King!

yep William Warfield

My Raiders are hanging tough with Lexington Catholic it is 14-7 Catholic and the Raiders have the ball halfway through the 1st quarter.

  • Author

9:33 left in game. Knights score a touchdown and make the extra point to start the running clock, 42-7.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.