Everything posted by The Flea Market
-
Mark Peach named head football coach at Danville.
People must not be getting into coaching and staying very long these days. Years ago a 3-7 record would get you fired not a promotion???
-
Christian County/Hopkinsville Consolidation? (Update: Yes)
I wonder who will be the new coach? Les Miles is available? Butch Jones?????
-
Mark Peach named head football coach at Danville.
What was his record at Trigg this year???
-
Open Job: Trigg County
Fan base. People still go to the games
-
Christian County/Hopkinsville Consolidation? (Update: Yes)
yep
-
Christian County/Hopkinsville Consolidation? (Update: Yes)
From what I am hearing there is not much support in the community for this move. It is all speculation at this time. Could happen but it will cost a lot of money and people in this community do not like to spend money? Lot of old money on one side of the town and not much on the other for sports.
-
Open Job: Trigg County
Could be one of the best jobs in Western Kentucky. Hope they pick soon as Spring Practice is coming up soon.
-
Open Job: Danville
Mark Peach is the man !
-
Christian County/Hopkinsville Consolidation? (Update: Yes)
I don’t think this will happen. Way to much history on both sides. Will be interesting bro see how this develops!
-
Open Job: Danville
It is crazy, now I see why they got rid of Clay. This job may be to toxic for any good coach to take. I wonder if Clay applied and might end up being the coach?
-
Open Job: Danville
I am hearing the top candidate has turned them down, cannot confirm this but it came from a good source. May be over money?
-
Open Job: Danville
I have not heard to whom yet. Working on it!!!
-
Open Job: Danville
I heard an offer went out today???
-
Bowling Green 85 University Heights 57 (Sweet 16® First Round)
I live outside of Todd Co, keep up with all of Western Ky. It was just a fact that the Second region was down this year. When Christian County does not win a game you got some problems?
-
Bowling Green 85 University Heights 57 (Sweet 16® First Round)
Not much of a game!
-
Open Job: Danville
Who is Ross Brown and where is he from?
-
3rd Region Champions - Muhlenberg County Mustangs
He would be a natural to come back home and help out! He is a legend in this area!
-
Open Job: Danville
Peach is a super coach and they would be lucky to get him.
-
Kyle Pierce to Barren County
What is his background?
-
3rd Region Champions - Muhlenberg County Mustangs
He did a great job this year, is Patrick Sparks on his staff? Famous family with a lot of history on the court!
-
Open Job: Christian County
From what I am hearing he did not apply. Looks like it is down to two assistants at Hopkinsville and Smith from Paducah!
-
Open Job: Christian County
I am not saying he will take it but they reached out to him as he is a hometown guy and wants to come back home. I also hear he is not the only one they reached out to.
-
Open Job: Christian County
I heard today through a coach that they reached out to former Crittenden Co and UK Coach Steve Pardue. Would be a great hire if they could get him to take the job. I think he is retired and lives in the Atlanta area and has always wanted to return home to coach.
-
Bowling Green vs. University Heights (Sweet 16® Round 1) Predictions/Updates
This was probably the worst year of basketball in the second region in years. UHA probably had a lucky draw as they avoided Hopkinsville and Lyon in the Region. They beat a good Madisonville team in the finals. BG is a good solid team but on a big floor at Rupp anything can happen!
-
2021 Mr. Basketball Finalists
How many games did Harmon play this year? I think this may hurt him in the vote? He is good!!!