Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1992Rebel

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 1992Rebel

  1. That box score! Sorry I missed that game! Anybody have any details?
  2. I’ll jump in and pick the PaNDAs because…I am a fan. I hope I don’t jinx these girls. I do think NDA will put a little more pressure on the shooters than Dixie did last night. They have to in order to win because the Jags really don’t have anyone that can’t drop in threes with ease. They put on an impressive show last night behind the arc. Whoever plays the best Defense tomorrow will get the trip to Rupp. Go Pandas!
  3. Seriously. If they shoot this well for the rest of the way they beat Sacred Heart and win State. Probably not possible but Wow!
  4. Agreed. They could not stop her but… 1-2 3 sec calls would have helped. She was camping all night. She is a powerful player
  5. I have never seen a girls game with as good of shooting as we saw in this game. Lights out!
  6. Semi-Finals Game 1 Cooper vs Dixie Cooper the favorite as they have back to back to back trips to Rupp experience and have The Coach of the Year, the Player of the Year and Miss Hustle all in their corner. Dixie, a feisty team, who I think thrives on the underdog card will be anxious to knock off the champs. With an excellent point guard and sharp shooting, they have a real shot but they have to stay out of foul trouble. Game 2 Notre Dame Academy vs Highlands Notre Dame is favored in this one based on state rankings. They did not have a head to head this year to base matchups off of. Both have experienced centers with height and they both have capable sharp shooters. NDA has a deeper bench and can run Highlands up and down the court. Will the favorites advance or will their be an upset in the semis? Who ya got????
  7. Bummer for the seniors on Warren East. They will never forget that moment! What might have been???
  8. Super low because SH played stall ball. Super boring but almost worked for them. Should be a very different game Wednesday. Go Pandas.
  9. Hoping they will all be close. I think the closet game today will be Cooper/HC but Cooper still wins by 10.
  10. Whoever gets the “Lucky” draw of Holy Cross in the Region will not be happy. They are very good. Congrats Pandas! Go win the Region!
  11. Region 5 played 16 games Region 10 played 14. Region 12 played 15.
  12. Agreed. Nobody but Yankee fans root for the Yankees
  13. Unfortunately… you never know. Hopefully they still play the game!
  14. Assumption is a very very good team.
  15. Low score! Must have been an exciting game. Franklin averages 63 a game… Defense wins Championships.
  16. This will probably be an unpopular post but a lot of these decisions seem pre-determined and based on the past. I don’t understand how a girl can miss half the season (due to injury) and still be considered the regions player of the year. All Stars. YES! Player of the year? I feel that should go to the girl that played most, if not the entire season and dominated her Region. It looks like this was the case in multiple regions. Congratulations to all of the girls on this list. Your hard work and dedication has paid off.
  17. Late game lead changes kept this one exciting but the Rocket Defense cause to many turnovers late and escape with the win on the road. Pandas led by Senior Maya Lawrie with 18. Lawrie making a statement with 16 against GRC Saturday and 18 tonight. To very good defenses. Palmer with an outstanding game tonight for the Rockets
  18. I think I’m going to vote for SK to be number one. At least for this week seeing what they accomplished. What a cool thing!
  19. Similar story to the NDA vs Holy Cross game but the shoe was on the other foot. 1st, 3rd and 4th qtrs were very close. Cardinals outscore the Pandas big in the 2nd though and Notre Dame never recovered.
  20. “The Iron 5”. I can hear the background music queuing up with a documentary about them. That is truly an amazing feat that 5 girls played the entire game and took down Goliath. Certain to be the “Favorite Memory” listed by all these girls on their Senior night… in a couple years. Enjoy this one SKLP!
  21. Yes I agree. They are really good. It will be interesting to see the NDA vs Cooper game (if it happens) with NDA’s Gibson on the floor. It was a good game round one but she was missing for that one.
  22. Not sure anyone up here has an answer for SHA but for Highlands to get within 4 in the 4th… if there is such a thing as a moral victory, they got one.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.