Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AdmiralFan71

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdmiralFan71

  1. Prayers for Kishon! He’s an amazing young man.
  2. 3:00, Waggener kicked a PAT instead of trying a conversion. No clue why. Left it a two possession game.
  3. I voted wrong too lol. They’re gonna be alright when it counts.
  4. Agreed. I knew it was a fundraiser so that did make it better, and I bet they raise a lot from it! This year- parking was actually better than last year. We had a dad that had to turn around and go back to Danville last year because there are no handicapped spots (unless the people told him wrong), and he couldn’t walk that far.
  5. I hope so. It’s an awesome atmosphere, and lots of fun things to do before and during the game (wish we could add some of their fun stuff to our bowl game) . But parking sucks. And after this last weekend, I’m ready to watch them play elsewhere next year.
  6. Bless his heart. I hate that.
  7. Just asked Nathan’s mom. He is okay. Thank God.
  8. Here is also two pics of a fumble recovery we had that would have been a touchdown, but they ruled him down.
  9. Here’s a pic of the hit for those of you that can’t tell from the video. They took out the kicker and the QB.
  10. Yes he is. The video of the no call is on twitter and fb, it’s pretty bad. Hopefully he’s okay.
  11. I worded it incorrectly and was wrong anyway. Was trying to explain why the few fans were cheering. Still not excusable. And our coach let them know quickly.
  12. Sorry, thought it was the official that missed the call on roughing our kicker, which is why fans were yelling but I was wrong. But regardless our coach shut the fans up real quick. Can’t control everyone. Also I think some of the ohhhh was more shock. It’s rare an official gets hit that hard and is down like that. Glad he got up and is back in it.
  13. Absolutely should have been roughing the kicker. Crowd is very upset. Four boys injured in a matter of minutes. Most back in.
  14. Darrian Bell LB Class of 2020 Danville Ky (Admirals) finished season with 144 tackles 2 Int 3 fumble recoveries(1 TD).
  15. I think it was a great decision to move it. Much closer for 90% of the teams, which has lead to record attendance. Parking was great- no issues there- loved that it was included with ticket. Ticket prices- yeah they were high and I complained but it was worth it with the saved gas and included parking. I splurged on the $25 tickets for three of us (two wanted general to sit with friends). My daughter loved being able to sit inside and relax and watch the game on tv since football isn't her thing. That made it worth it to me, didn't have to worry about her the whole game. Plus the seats were comfortable! Concession lines weren't long when I used them. They did seem inexperienced. Bathrooms are a complaint to me. I went to two that were closed before I found one open on third try. Not good. I also took advantage of the live video Friday night and it was amazing as well. I hope it stays here! There are a few things they can improve but it was the first year.
  16. His son plays now, along with sons of two other players from that team. In the family: Another generation of Admirals play for state title | The Advocate-Messenger
  17. I emailed to ask: Hello, Yes, you will be able to enter with mobile tickets purchased through Ticketmaster. Go Big Blue! Guy Ramsey Director of Strategic Communication UK Athletics
  18. Yes, Danville practices that morning and as always, everyone is welcome to come watch. Then they are served various breakfast casseroles after practice. It's a great tradition for the boys (and the families)!
  19. Yeah, I'm not much on rules. No, just like a lot of people think the NFL is too soft now, I think it's a stupid rule. It was a clean hit. Hard but clean. Not clean by the rules obviously.
  20. It was a great block. We were all surprised it was called... a few times during the game, it seemed like they thought they were reffing a flag football game. I get that it's a rule, but it's football. There were shady calls and missed calls, but it didn't matter thankfully. And I agree with wireman. Somerset came to play last night. Their defense was able to stop us like no one else has been able to this season. I was impressed. And they never gave up, not even down to the last play just trying to get a score on the board. It was way too close for comfort as an Admiral fan but good game to them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.