Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KY Hoop Dirt

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KY Hoop Dirt

  1. Contrary to what has been posted on here, Robbie Graham is the leading candidate right now and will interview. Will it be a fit for both parties remains to be seen. Former Royal Jordan Gilbert Current Henry clay coach Daniel Brown are three candidates confirmed a lot more unconfirmed
  2. The head coach of the Falcons is now open.
  3. Because everyone lost so much in the region I am going to say Wayne County & West Jessamine.
  4. According to Dominique Yates of WBKO, former Russell County Coach is the new head coach at Logan County. Tinsley was also head coach for Barren County and coached them to their only regional championship in 1999.
  5. Andrew Cash is the new head coach at Rockcastle County.
  6. Not even sure they have any interviews set up to date, just the preliminary plan is to start next Tuesday.
  7. Interviews are next week starting May 8
  8. Franklin County
  9. Greg Himes Keaton Belcher Patrick Kelsch Jason Hinson Tim Haworth Jeremy Howell These are names that stand out to me as leading candidates for the position.
  10. Todd is Travis uncle. Travis was the starting point guard when Grayson County went to state in 2009 and lost in the quarterfinals to West Jessamine
  11. Huh? Then what is the point in giving a college player of the year or nba mvp, don’t get to see them play? Of course they see all the top ones play.
  12. This isn't a shot at anyone I meant it more that he didn't have much to do with the state title. I was meaning more, will Station hire Hutchison after not having success at one city school and then as you pointed out, 6 seasons later they win a state title. Now is that cause they had talent coming in feeder system, or Chalk attracted players or both, I have no idea. Rumors last year was that Tommy was going to resign at the start of the school year and Hutchison take over, that didn't materialize. I personally don't think Station hires within, I think if they hire an assistant I can see them hiring former Bryan Station assistant and current Frederick Douglass assistant Derek Robinson.
  13. Not sure don't know much about him, I know he was coach at Dunbar and then when let go, CHalk took over and won a state title. As anything a lot depends on the players and it is what it is but you have to be able to draw the players in with multiple schools in a county. They need a coach the players want to go play for and not go to another school
  14. Redd Hutchison wants it and he is on staff. It was rumored for Tommy to get out leaning into last year and Redd taking over.
  15. Could be landing spot for Tim Haworth, he was interested or pursued it when Tommy Johnson got the job.
  16. Case can be made for a lot of guys, not saying I agreed with the guys on the team, but I just like the format.
  17. As a fan of all state teams, I like this list better than any I have seen to date. Not because of the kids on the list but because it is old school and lists five kids for each team and that is the way I feel it should be. Now days you have ten guys on a first team list, some 15 guys. In the NBA their first team is five players and that is how I feel should be, the best of the best. USA TODAY - ALL STATE TEAMS 1ST TEAM Trevon Faulkner - Mercer County KyKy Tandy - University Heights C.J. Fredrick - Covington Catholic Zion Harmon - Adair County Charles Bassey - Aspire Academy 2ND TEAM Mickey Pearson - John Hardin Michael Moreno - Scott County Andrew Taylor - Corbin Dontaie Allen - Pendleton County Stephen Fitzgerald - Pulaski County
  18. If you are talking about O’Neil having a kid at Barrett for Edelen, no he does not.
  19. Russell plays for the Nets not Lakers. He was EYBL champion with E1T1, first team All American in high school, nice one year at Ohio State and a top 5 NBA draft pick. I think he did pretty well.
  20. David Sloan and Ben Moss are at John Logan.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.