Everything posted by pick&roll87
-
Open Job: Union County
3 team district if I remember correctly
-
50 Greatest Programs in Kentucky History Part III (11-20)
I live no where near PT. But 23 Region titles is pretty impressive to me
-
Head Coach Openings
Honestly I am surprised that there are not more openings. Seems like there were a lot more this time last year. May be a good sign that coaches are sticking to one place more so than in recent years.
-
Head Coach Openings
Most make a stipend anywhere from 6K-10K. This does not include their certified pay as a teacher
-
Enrollment of Sweet 16 teams??? Anybody know?
You can see enrollment of any school on KY School Report Card
-
Head Coach Openings
Last year there were roughly 40-50
-
Lee County Job
Its about that time of the year for the infamous Open Jobs thread.
-
5th Region Tournament Preview
He broke the record for most points scored in a game? 114 points was the record by Wayne Oakley. I find that hard to believe.
-
5th Region Boys Bracket
- 5th Region Boys Bracket
I agree 100%. There are multiple occasions where the draw favors the runner-up. But it would be difficult for me to strategize and game plan a losing effort in a district championship game just so I have a slightly better road at the regional tournament. Regardless, if you win a region title you most usually end up playing the best teams. Whether it's in the first round or championship game. I can see the argument from both sides. Wouldn't have hurt to wait till after the championship games, but I don't really see it as much of an issue. I think most coaches are going to try and win every game no matter what. Especially to win a district championship.- 5th Region Boys Bracket
Personally I would never lose a district championship to change the outcome of the region setup. I think most coaches would agree.- Faulkner & Goodin KABC 5th Region Co-Players of the Year
Both are eligible for Mr. Basketball. Do either take the crown?- Quentin Goodin Posts Quadruple Double Tonight
He is 72-20 in his three years at Taylor Co and not received a single vote for COY- 4th Region Tournament Predictions
It is great that the 4th moved the tournament back to Diddle. Such a great atmosphere for post season play.- 5th Region Rankings (Week 11) Article
I was unaware. I have yet to see them play, but Central Hardin seems to be having a great season. If the ball bounces their way a few games could they contend for the region?- Mr. Basketball????
If I'm not mistaken he is eligible as well. My question is if Faulkner won the 5th Region POTY, how can Goodin win Mr Basketball over him? Personally I think Carson Williams is the favorite but you never know how the votes will shake out with these things- 5th Region Rankings (Week 11) Article
The 5th is certainly Taylor's to lose. But I wouldn't be surprised at all if North or Bardtown came away with the title.- 4th Region Tournament Predictions
Bowling Green is the hands down favorite. The 14th district has owned the 4th Region title for the better part of a decade. Anyone else have a chance to take the crown?- 20th District Tournament
Taylor County is the heavy favorite to win the district. Tournament is at TC this year as well. What team, if any, has a chance to knock them out?- Mason Faulkner (Caverna) joins 3,000 point club
Mason Faulkner eclipsed the 3,000 point mark for his career tonight with 42 points vs Campbellsville.- Transfer to Win Championships
I would think if a school had a winning percentage of 70% that is pretty good.- Bowling Green 62 Ballard 60
I have yet to see BG play this year. Do the purples have the horses to make another run at State this year?- Carson Williams stats - Mr. KY Basketball Candidate
It was however in a losing effort 98-77- Carson Williams stats - Mr. KY Basketball Candidate
Speaking of head to head... Mason Faulkner put up 53 pts and 20 Rebs when Caverna played Taylor Co- Toughest place to play in the 4th Region
Piggybacking off of a post by Vito Which fan base do you think gives their team the biggest home court advantage. Based on gym, fans, atmosphere, loudness, etc. - 5th Region Boys Bracket