Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green 62 Ballard 60

Featured Replies

Final per the KHSAA scoreboard.

 

 

Anyone have details?

Back and forth game while I was listening. Ballard jumped out to an early nine point lead, but Bowling Green reeled them in pretty quickly in the second. Purples got out as far as an 8 point lead in the third. Fourth quarter was back and forth before Ayers put Bowling Green up 1 with just over a minute left and they managed to survive a last second three for the win.

 

Bowling Green was 21/35 from the foul line, an uncharacteristicly poor performance from there. I think I read they missed seven straight at one point. They still became the first team from Bowling Green/Warren County to ever beat Ballard, after eleven previous losses.

Very poorly officiated game. Seems like they may have picked up 3 carnies from Beech Bend Park to call the game- but that would be giving carnies a bad name.

I have yet to see BG play this year. Do the purples have the horses to make another run at State this year?

I have yet to see BG play this year. Do the purples have the horses to make another run at State this year?

 

YES!

Purples are undefeated so far this year when their starting 5 is not injured. If they stay healthy, they make a run!

  • Author
I have yet to see BG play this year. Do the purples have the horses to make another run at State this year?

 

If they win their region I think they'll make another deep run at Rupp.

If they win their region I think they'll make another deep run at Rupp.

 

Even with Dunbar waiting in the way in the second round?

 

BG is certainly capable, but the draw after round 1 is not the easiest. They'll earn it.

  • Author
Even with Dunbar waiting in the way in the second round?

 

BG is certainly capable, but the draw after round 1 is not the easiest. They'll earn it.

 

Dunbar hasn't won anything yet. Neither has the 12th Region team that will face the 11th Region team in round 1.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.