Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Plumber boy

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Plumber boy

  1. Logan Aubrey just had surgery on his wrist today to fix a broken bone
  2. Highlands and Scott county are talking about it
  3. Been hearing on the news that Boone county is getting rid of the rebel. Is this true? What will they be called now?
  4. I think most freshman teams are having games this week. Are there any teams and players to be on the lookout for?
  5. Looks like nky did a good job
  6. Busy day and going to be hot
  7. It's this Saturday 7 on 7
  8. Good can't wait to see him in action on Saturday
  9. I heard highlands did well against conner
  10. Yes Tuesday and Thursday off
  11. When does CovCath play Cincy St. X?
  12. Yes they have some talented QB to chose from a couple good receivers and some good RB the line on both sides of the ball is always tough to see hopefully some younger members can help out and I think they all have a new attitude too should be a good close game that can fall either way
  13. Yea I think they are my son says there is a very different but great attitude with the team and coaches
  14. Didn't highlands win state the year after Dale left?
  15. Congrats to Doss for a well played game. Where were the home team fans? Is that normal to only have about 30 fans? They have good young explosive team with no fan support thats a shame.
  16. But they played Grant County and boone county
  17. Are you saying the coaches want to lose?
  18. Thanks for the great pics Allen I've got quite a few hanging on the wall
  19. What tools are you talking about?
  20. Has the coaches asked kids to move postions? I know clip board is a bigger kid but if he doesn't want to play a certain position I wouldn't want him there. I would rather have a smaller kid who wants to be there and plays with heart than a kid out of obligatiin. I think that is what HHS has been about not all ways the biggest kids but the kids with the most heart

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.