Everything posted by Sportslover32
-
Zion Harmon. Adair County. Official
You saying you think someone else is coming as well
-
Zion Harmon. Adair County. Official
Adair without Zion would have been a team ranked 7 to 10 in region with him no doubt a top 5 team. The region will be wide open so it will be interesting the impact he makes. Adair lost a ton of talent last year but will have back Corey Melton who averaged 17 a game and a rising junior Anthony Payne. The guardplay will be great the problem is no bigs for Adair.
-
Zion Harmon. Adair County. Official
Had been hearing this for two weeks and it ends up being true.
-
BGHS Coach announcement...
If you think it's laughable looks like you may be laughing a lot in the future.
-
Zion Harmon, BGHS super player received HUGE news...
Reportedly has enrolled at another Kentucky school.
-
BGHS Coach announcement...
I have learned one thing about young kids by college recruitment and by this who a kid plays for is more important a lot of times than who he's surrounded with.
-
BGHS Coach announcement...
Going to be interesting to see what this hire means for Harmon or if it's too late.
-
BGHS Coach announcement...
Not a big name but if the folks in BG like the hire I think that says a lot about the guy.
-
Zion Harmon, BGHS super player received HUGE news...
Hearing tomorrow could be a big day for the Zion harmon decision.
-
Zion Harmon, BGHS super player received HUGE news...
From what I am hearing we will know by this next week and it's not a big time in state school.
-
Zion Harmon, BGHS super player received HUGE news...
Hearing more and more what I have heard is true but can't confirm 100 percent. If it is true what irony.
-
Zion Harmon, BGHS super player received HUGE news...
No doubt about that whoever has him has one of the best players in the state even if he's only going to be a freshmen.
-
Zion Harmon, BGHS super player received HUGE news...
It will def be interesting and this is one I have a feeling we are going to hear plenty of schools but if I had to guess I'd say BG or Prep School is right. If he went to where I've heard for him it wouldn't make sense to me.
-
Zion Harmon, BGHS super player received HUGE news...
Any update on Zion Harmon heard a rumor but I'm doubting it.
-
Open Job: Bowling Green
The coach that will be hired could have a lot do with where Zion Harmon goes.
-
Open Job: Adair County
Hearing Adair has hired Alex Wesley though I can't confirm at this moment.
-
DG Sherrill Has Stepped Down as Bowling Green HC
Huge news and very big news for Zion Harmon.
-
Open Job: Adair County
Adair County is now a open position.
-
Peyton Gover commits to Lindsey Wilson
Lindsey has got Kel Stotts as well two fantastic shooters in this class.
-
Adair County 2017
Rebuilding year for Adair as they lost one of their best classes in school history.
-
Open Job: Taylor County
Heard Taylor has hired a coach not sure how realible that info is.
-
Adair County 79 John Hardin 67 (5th Region Semifinal)
Adair plays Taylor in the region title game, making it the first 20th district matchup ever in that game if I'm not mistaken.
-
5th Region Draw
Taylor and Bardstown will meet for the third straight time in the region. The previous two being in the region final.
-
BluegrassPreps.com Boys Top 20 Rankings (2-15-17)
Very good job with the rankings this week.
-
Adair County 77 Central Hardin 53
Stotts didn't play much second half. Once Adair got up by 20 they rested him due to his groin injury.