Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sportslover32

Premium Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sportslover32

  1. You saying you think someone else is coming as well
  2. Adair without Zion would have been a team ranked 7 to 10 in region with him no doubt a top 5 team. The region will be wide open so it will be interesting the impact he makes. Adair lost a ton of talent last year but will have back Corey Melton who averaged 17 a game and a rising junior Anthony Payne. The guardplay will be great the problem is no bigs for Adair.
  3. Had been hearing this for two weeks and it ends up being true.
  4. If you think it's laughable looks like you may be laughing a lot in the future.
  5. Reportedly has enrolled at another Kentucky school.
  6. I have learned one thing about young kids by college recruitment and by this who a kid plays for is more important a lot of times than who he's surrounded with.
  7. Going to be interesting to see what this hire means for Harmon or if it's too late.
  8. Not a big name but if the folks in BG like the hire I think that says a lot about the guy.
  9. Hearing tomorrow could be a big day for the Zion harmon decision.
  10. From what I am hearing we will know by this next week and it's not a big time in state school.
  11. Hearing more and more what I have heard is true but can't confirm 100 percent. If it is true what irony.
  12. No doubt about that whoever has him has one of the best players in the state even if he's only going to be a freshmen.
  13. It will def be interesting and this is one I have a feeling we are going to hear plenty of schools but if I had to guess I'd say BG or Prep School is right. If he went to where I've heard for him it wouldn't make sense to me.
  14. Any update on Zion Harmon heard a rumor but I'm doubting it.
  15. The coach that will be hired could have a lot do with where Zion Harmon goes.
  16. Hearing Adair has hired Alex Wesley though I can't confirm at this moment.
  17. Huge news and very big news for Zion Harmon.
  18. Adair County is now a open position.
  19. Lindsey has got Kel Stotts as well two fantastic shooters in this class.
  20. Rebuilding year for Adair as they lost one of their best classes in school history.
  21. Heard Taylor has hired a coach not sure how realible that info is.
  22. Adair plays Taylor in the region title game, making it the first 20th district matchup ever in that game if I'm not mistaken.
  23. Taylor and Bardstown will meet for the third straight time in the region. The previous two being in the region final.
  24. Stotts didn't play much second half. Once Adair got up by 20 they rested him due to his groin injury.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.