Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKYFootballer

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NKYFootballer

  1. I checked today at Meijer, Speedway and Kroger and it wasn't there. So I am guessing it isn't out yet.
  2. I was just thinking about this today. You can order it online but 4 dollar shipping. I am gonna check at Wal Mart tomorrow
  3. I have heard Ohio St an Ball St are pretty good. UC had Thomas More, Mt St Joe at theirs last year.
  4. Does anybody know of any radio stations or websites broadcasting games?
  5. Like, Like, Like, and More Like
  6. I would love to see a lineman win it also, since I played it myself and they need some love. Has a lineman ever won it?
  7. Walker Wood or Tanner Morgan
  8. Is Lofton for Mason any relation to Chris Lofton?
  9. As far as I know, they still can't be signed yet.
  10. I have a question. I have always wondered if NCSA, BeRecruited, or any other recruiting services are worth the money. I see that they cost a decent amount, but never really heard how well they work or if at all. What levels do those services focus at (D1, D2, D3, or NAIA)? Or is an athlete better off sending emails to coaches themselves? Any body have any experience?
  11. I agree. I have heard that in Ohio if you win State in on class in 2 consecutive years then you automatically move up when they redistrict. I am not positive on this, but I think it would be interesting to try it for some period of time. It seems to be working in Ohio. This came up because LaSalle in Cincinnati has won State the past two years and will probably have to move up a class.
  12. I think he was the Associate Head Coach and Defensive Coordinator at his high school. I know at least when he first transferred there.
  13. Ben Franzen, Mike Schack, and Steve Frommeyer are as good as it gets for freshman coaches. They are great guys and love the game of basketball and teach it the right way. All three have years of coaching experience. I know Franzen is younger but he was on NKU's Women's staff while he attended NKU. Not sure to what capacity but was around the college game for a couple of years. All three of these guys are good people.
  14. Per bmustangs.com, Brossart's TJ Moore is signing to play WR/KR at Thomas More
  15. Jake had a great season 89 Tackles and 8 sacks to anchor 9-2 Brossart's D Line. He plays very hard and aggressive, forcing double teams left and right. Junior Year Highlights - Jake Martin highlights
  16. Jake Martin and Chase Keller returns for Brossart next year. They started both ways this past year and will be forces to reckon with in NKY next year.
  17. Yeah I wish they would have a little bit more coverage of KY high school football. I know its dedicated to UK but still would like see them cover it a little bit more and give KY high school football more exposure because people listen to KSR all over the US.
  18. OL/DL Jake Martin Brossart 89 Tackles, 8 Sacks (started both ways since his freshman year)
  19. For the TOP 26 I am pretty sure each school in NKY gets one player selected who the coach picks. Then the remaining 6 players are nominated and voted upon by the NKY Head Coaches. So, 6 lucky teams will get two players selected.
  20. Craig Pfefferman- 68 tackles, 2 INTs, 2 Fumble Recoveries. Hard nosed safety that wasn't afraid to come up and stick somebody.
  21. Jake Martin a JR from Brossart played D Tackle, had 89 tackles, 8 sacks. He terrorized opponents got double teamed almost every play and still ended it up with the 2nd most tackles on the team and in the top 5 in that category for D Lineman in NKY.
  22. I hope you weren't referring to the blatant spear in the back before Raceland's last score? To me that was down right dirty.
  23. Yeah that makes sense. I know when I played the Kentucky/Cincinnati Enquirer would publish the stats in the newspaper each Thursday or Friday and it would have the top 30 or so list of NKY tacklers. I guess they don't do it anymore because it might be a lost of interest. Being a defensive guy the only stat I see anymore that teams record are interceptions and fumble recoveries.
  24. No, if you want to figure them out you have to go to the Riherds team pages. It looks like thats where they get the offensive stats from so I am sure they could do the same for D
  25. I wish they would populate tackles and have have categories for sacks and forced fumbles on Riherds.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.