Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fletch_F_Fletch

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fletch_F_Fletch

  1. Week in and week out it boggles my mind that Cov Cath is not unanimous
  2. Can we start a drinking game with this post?? If anyone mentions "SK" or "Cupcake" you have to drink : )
  3. Agreed, good luck Cooper !! Saw some great things to build on defensively by them last night.
  4. Yes, my bad, I meant to say Cooper can get 5 turnovers from Ryle and still lose by 20. Cooper is really anemic on Offense. Almost seemed at times they were content with punting the ball away.
  5. Hard to believe that Cooper can turn the ball over 5 times and still lose by 20. Their best player is playing safety and WR. If he plays LB and RB, they could easily score more points. This game could have easily gotten out of hand with a Ryle win or easily a very close game. Not making excuses, Ryle with an ugly W, but in my opinion, Cooper with an even uglier L. Should have been much closer
  6. You are absolutely right, But I have never witnessed any sign of players and coaches looking past an opponent. Maybe they do with a specific player and an injury. Hold him out this game so we can have him for that game. My son sat the 2nd half of Highlands to have him for the Campbell Cty game. He wasn't happy, and honestly I wasn't either, but I understood.
  7. You sir are not a sore loser, Kudos to you .
  8. I don't think so, easy to say in Retrospelect, I know it doesn't matter from year to year, but think about it. This group of Senior starter Highlands players have this group of senior Starter Ryle players since middle school and all through high school so far. They haven't beat them once and haven't stopped Chisholm. Unless they HHS starters outworked the Ryle starters in the off season then it wouldn't have happened. Now that I think about it, the same holds true for Ryle and SK starters with the exception of 1 year.
  9. I wouldn't want to play Ryle right now.
  10. So the rest of the players on Cathedral that weren't hurt were slouches? Man, you were giving Highlands props last week for almost squeaking out a W vs SK. Again, be honest, you can't give Ryle props for almost doing the same to Cathedral ??
  11. Can you honestly tell me, be honest now, that the Ryle outcome on Friday night surprised you. Didn't you expect a different outcome?
  12. That twitter guy for Ryle has really fat sausage fingers, also very prone to spelling mistakes and poor grammar. Frankly he should be wearing a bike helmet and carrying a drool towel. Trust me, I know him very, very well : )
  13. That twitter guy for Ryle has really fat sausage fingers, also very prone to spelling mistakes and poor grammar. Frankly he should be wearing a bike helmet and carrying a drool towel. Trust me, I know him very, very well : )
  14. Sounds like Coach is grooming someone to be he QB for the next 3 years. National Anthem thing? I think a lot of HS teams are in the locker room for the Anthem. Pretty sure the players are standing though.
  15. Mr KY is a big deal, but I would bet a dozen from Dunkin Donuts that Mayer will take a 5A ring over a Mr KY award each day of every week. With that said, Moore may get a 6A ring too.
  16. I think if Shearer waits, he will get a D1 offer. Morehead is D1 FCS, but they aren't going to pay his tuition. If he keeps putting up numbers, someone will come calling.
  17. He reminds me of another NKY player and fellow Mr KY candidate from Union. Both have great stats, are great players and both are great kids from great families.
  18. Not yet. You make a great point, thank you. Comparing scores is nonsense. SK will take what happened and learn from it. When Ryle begins preparation for SK, they will take what happened to SK and Highlands and learn from it. In regards to Friday's Challange, you are 110 percent right.....I have no doubt that Cathedral (win or lose) will more than prepare them for Cooper, Conner, Dixie and SK. Got to give Coach Engler credit.
  19. I don't think Cov Cath needs to play SK. They schedule OH teams. Sycamore, Moeller, Desales, etc. Pretty sure they don't feel they are dodging SK. But is SK dodging Cov Cath? Does SK need to play Cov Cath? Probably not, but skipping the cupcakes and going for the red meat will make you stronger ; )
  20. Yep, Cathedral doesn't have a home field. They play all their games on the road. Apparently they travel with 7 busses.
  21. ESPN U, I have the recording set. I believe it's 208 on direct TV
  22. May contain nuts. Chisholm is allergic to nuts, literally allergic to them. But not allergic to Shamrocks, Colonels and Fighing Irish. Cathedral will get Ryle ready for free rest of their season. Will BWood get SK ready for the rest of theirs ?? I smell another thread : )
  23. Ryle would rather play them then BWood. Ryle would rather play Cov Cath than BWood. Ryle is allergic to cupcakes.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.