Everything posted by wkyColonel
-
KABC Allstar Game at Transy ----- What time does it start?
If memory serves, I heard 2pm yesterday according to the radio.
-
Calloway County 73 Knott County Central 68 2 OT (Sweet 16 First Round)
After tonight, it would be 4-12 according to the media guide.
-
Western Kentucky Teams...Wow
There are a few of us out here. As a CovCath alum living in Hoptown, I'm not sure I count though. Depending on how tomorrow and the weekend go, I could be exiled from Hopkinsville by Sunday afternoon...
-
Doss 56 Williamsburg 50 (Sweet 16 First Round)
If it happens again on Friday, I can only imagine what the Colonel Crazies will have planned for it.
- Covington Catholic 64 Campbell County 43 (Sweet 16 First Round)
-
Hopkinsville 61 Webster County 46 (2nd Region Championship)
As you said in the update thread Silo, the game was much closer than the final score would indicate.
-
Hopkinsville/Webster County Updates
His right hand is taped up. But he looks to be coming back in the game.
-
Hopkinsville/Webster County Updates
He has been battling all night. I've been really impressed by him.
-
Hopkinsville/Webster County Updates
Webster is starting to really look tired
-
Hopkinsville/Webster County Updates
Hoptown has slowed things down on offense the last couple trips.
-
Hopkinsville/Webster County Updates
1 minute left in the 3rd quarter and both teams are in the bonus
-
Hopkinsville/Webster County Updates
Matlock picks up foul #3
-
Hopkinsville/Webster County Updates
This game might set a record for travels called in a region final
-
Hopkinsville/Webster County Updates
Most of Webster's points are coming in the paint. Cutters and pick-and-rolls are causing issues for Hoptown.
-
Hopkinsville/Webster County Updates
Hoptown is having issues with shot selection. Webster has yet to play anything but 2-3 zone on D.
-
Hopkinsville/Webster County Updates
Webster County is doing a decent job of breaking the press so far
-
Knott County Central vs. Calloway County (KHSAA Sweet 16) Predictions
Back in December, I saw both teams play. Calloway vs. Christian Co (at Hoptown) and KCC vs. CovCath (at Rowen Co.). I will concede that both games were a lifetime ago in terms of season length... That said, unless Calloway has made incredible progress, KCC wins by 15 to 20.
-
Region 1 Finals' Preview
Calloway County won 48-35 according to the KHSAA scoreboard
-
Hopkinsville vs Henderson County - 2nd Region Semis 3/10/15
WHOP normally carries Hoptown games. Home
- 9th Region Finals : Covington Catholic vs Covington Holmes
-
Covington Catholic/St. Henry (9th Region Semifinals) updates
CVH = Cole VonHandorf
-
Hopkinsville 77 Caldwell County 60 (2nd Region Quarterfinals)
I would have thought so for Hoptown, but Matlock played almost the entire 3rd and 4th quarters.
-
2nd Region Tournament Postponed
Per Kentucky New Era https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_cO9oyU8AAGs3Q.jpg:large Sunday 2pm Hopkinsville vs. Caldwell County Sunday 4pm Trigg County vs. University Heights Monday 6pm Henderson County vs. Crittenden County Monday 7:45pm Madisonville-North Hopkins vs. Webster County Tuesday 6pm Hoptown/Caldwell winner vs. Henderson/Crittenden winner Tuesday 7:45pm Trigg/UHA winner vs. Madisonville/Webster winner Thursday 7pm Region Championship All games still at Union County
-
Wow!! 2nd region teams practice!!
I don't really see an issue either. I would be curious if it is a matter of just asking or if there is a fee to practice at another school's gym. With both of Union County's teams being eliminated during District play, I wouldn't foresee any scheduling issues. I'd hazard a guess that Hendo doesn't want to drive 40mins to practice; whereas, Hoptown is willing to drive the hour and a half to practice in Morganfield.
-
Who's ref is it anyway?
This should answer the question as to what region is refereeing which regional tournament. 11/13/13- Assignment of Postseason Basketball Officials, 2014-2016 | Kentucky High School Athletic Association