Everything posted by ky playmaker
-
Zion Harmon. Adair County. Official
there is always more
-
Zion Harmon. Adair County. Official
I have said for 4 years that the better kids will not even play high school ball. They will use that time of year to rest and train.
-
Zion Harmon. Adair County. Official
I am not saying kOB is not relevant. It is. Just not to these kids. Training is
-
Zion Harmon. Adair County. Official
Why u think somebody Is giving this kid bad advice? High school basketball including the KOB is irrelevant. These studs use high school as a training session. Not a recruiting tool. Get real.
-
Zion Harmon. Adair County. Official
Does anybody on here honestly think nobody else is coming?
-
Zion Harmon. Adair County. Official
8th grade has nothing to do with khsaa. Next month don't either
-
2017 Gardner Law King of the Bluegrass
I agree with most u post until u start talking about Adair co and Zion getting doubled.
-
Zion Harmon. Adair County. Official
man this has got huge. Imagine the story next month.
-
Zion Harmon. Adair County. Official
The Harmon's know that Zion will get tons of skill work at Adair. Coach Breeze is a skill training guy. Zion is familiar with what he does. It has nothing to do with where Adair is located on a map besides being fairly close to Druthers.
-
Zion Harmon. Adair County. Official
Adair will have a big.
-
Zion Harmon, BGHS super player received HUGE news...
He said it was just 18 miles from Adair to Druthers. lol
-
Zion Harmon. Adair County. Official
Druthers
-
Zion Harmon, BGHS super player received HUGE news...
He actually enrolled on his way to peach jam. The final decision come down to the close proximity to the only Druthers restaurant left in the world. Sealed it
-
BGHS Coach announcement...
Get to laughing.
-
BGHS Coach announcement...
Word is Coach Breeze was seen on main street in Columbia doing cartwheels and chanting WACG!!!! I don't know how true the cartwheel part is.
-
BGHS Coach announcement...
Adair Co.
-
Zion Harmon, BGHS super player received HUGE news...
I am hearing Trinity is his next stop.
-
Open Job: Letcher Central
Lee and walker are top two candidates from what I am hearing. With Lee as the front runner.
-
Dead Period Question
How helpful is dead period if most all the kids are at camp. lol
-
KBA Summer State Tournament
This tourny has been huge over the years. The 6-7 years I have followed it it's always had 40-60 teams. This year just 14 and a couple of those forfeited games. Mercer got beat by 50 so I assume they didn't have everyone. Why has this tourny become so unimportant?
-
Nelson County hires Troy Lee Thomas as girls hoops coach.
I guarantee Nelson co never called south laurel and ask about TLT. Dude knows basketball. Serious issues other places.
-
Observations from the Mercy Summer Showcase
I believe Mercer loses one from their top 6.
-
Nelson County hires Troy Lee Thomas as girls hoops coach.
Nelson co is definitely in for a ride.
-
KY All-Stars 111 Indiana All-Stars 110 (2OT)
Any body got stats. I heard Hollingsworth was o for the first half. Who kept them in the game
-
How useful is H.S. Summer ball?
Would 16 games in 7 days be to much?