Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

gamebreaker

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gamebreaker

  1. "They say" Mr. Johnson is bringing some skill players with him
  2. I mean the kid passes the eye test and he's produced on the field. Just curious how is g Scott county at placing kids in college?
  3. Why does it seem he's so underrated? just seems like he's getting little to no pub so far?
  4. Attended the Toledo camp yesterday ...I didn't like their 1on 1 format. The kids didn't really get to compete against each other.
  5. the combine were more"normal" kids the opening regional were the freaks
  6. There were some of the very best kids in the nation there it was awesome.
  7. 6a is harder. 5a will be much more entertaining and fun I think though
  8. Michigan will have a satellite camp In Indianapolis June 4th
  9. So do you believe/trust the laser times ?
  10. we went to the combine in Nashville. My son wants to go to this one too but I don't think we will make it. I hear that quite a few Lexington kids are signed up.
  11. I love the support you give SK
  12. What did best of Midwest clock baker?
  13. Bryan station is no lock either
  14. My understanding is that last year Ryle was going spread so this is there 2nd year running it in this form? Is that correct?
  15. I'm trying to gain a better understanding of the regions nky seems to have a big following here so have a early look at SK thanks uk#1 I saw ryle in a scrimmage last year what's their team projected at? Who else from that area are top 10 threats?
  16. 1. Trinity 2. Male 3. St. X 4. Manual 5. Scott County 6. Meade County 7. Central Hardin 8. McCracken County 9. Ballard 10.Simon Kenton PRP Bryan Station Lafayette Henry clay whats the returning players look like for theses teams strengths etc
  17. Okay so SK will be ahead of Lafayette and behind the super district teams
  18. with this being a pre preseason poll and Dixie coming out id list lafayette up around 5 or 6 ish just because of all the scholarship offers and hype which is really what theses types of polls go on just clay and station i believe will be better teams in the long run
  19. lafayette with all of its "D1" kids finished 3rd in the city. They play Trinity this year early so we will see
  20. Henry clay Lafayette and Bryan station will field some very athletic and top ten worthy teams
  21. Jokers wild I want to thank you for all your hard work and time you've put into this. Great job keep up the good work
  22. Saw something on Twitter that he is gone.... Is this true anyone?
  23. Joker I heard Carson can't play? Is this true?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.