Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 Class 6A Preseason Top 10

Featured Replies

Saw all the other Top 10 threads and thought we needed one for 6A. The following is purely opinion and nobody is obligated to agree. Though, some discussion over the topic would be fun.

 

1. Trinity

2. Male

3. St. X

4. Manual

5. Scott County

6. Meade County

7. Central Hardin

8. McCracken County

9. Ballard

10. Dixie Heights

 

Honorable mention/In the hunt: Simon Kenton, PRP, and Bryan Station

  • Replies 122
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Dixie is a top ten team next year. They lost a lot. I'm pulling for them, and they deserve praise for last year, but i don't see them making a playoff run again this year. I hope they prove me wrong.

I don't think Dixie is a top ten team next year. They lost a lot. I'm pulling for them, and they deserve praise for last year, but i don't see them making a playoff run again this year. I hope they prove me wrong.

 

Whether they make a deep playoff run or not next season it won't happen in 6A. Dixie will be in 5A and occupy a district with Highlands, CovCath and Grant Co.

Saw all the other Top 10 threads and thought we needed one for 6A. The following is purely opinion and nobody is obligated to agree. Though, some discussion over the topic would be fun.

 

1. Trinity

2. Male

3. St. X

4. Manual

5. Scott County

6. Meade County

7. Central Hardin

8. McCracken County

9. Ballard

10. Dixie Heights

 

Honorable mention/In the hunt: Simon Kenton, PRP, and Bryan Station

 

No way Dixie is in the top 10 they lost most of their starters.

Saw all the other Top 10 threads and thought we needed one for 6A. The following is purely opinion and nobody is obligated to agree. Though, some discussion over the topic would be fun.

 

1. Trinity

2. Male

3. St. X

4. Manual

5. Scott County

6. Meade County

7. Central Hardin

8. McCracken County

9. Ballard

10. Dixie Heights

 

Honorable mention/In the hunt: Simon Kenton, PRP, and Bryan Station

 

 

I would put SK at 5 or 6.

Whether they make a deep playoff run or not next season it won't happen in 6A. Dixie will be in 5A and occupy a district with Highlands, CovCath and Grant Co.

 

So I was correct then? I'll take it.

Saw all the other Top 10 threads and thought we needed one for 6A. The following is purely opinion and nobody is obligated to agree. Though, some discussion over the topic would be fun.

 

1. Trinity

2. Male

3. St. X

4. Manual

5. Scott County

6. Meade County

7. Central Hardin

8. McCracken County

9. Ballard

10. Dixie Heights

 

Honorable mention/In the hunt: Simon Kenton, PRP, and Bryan Station

 

That is funny Dixie is in 5A.

I would definitely have Sk in the top 10 . Probably for now around a good 7 spot. But don't be surprised they move up to a 5 or so after a few weeks into the season . They will be solid this season .

  • Author

I'm a bit surprised I haven't gotten any flak for putting Male ahead of St. X. The instability in the coaching staff is mainly what prompted it, but I expected to hear more than a few comments arguing otherwise.

 

Also is there any way to alter a comment once someone has replied to it? I'd like to take Dixie Heights out, seeing as how they moved down to 5A.

Henry clay Lafayette and Bryan station will field some very athletic and top ten worthy teams

Henry clay Lafayette and Bryan station will field some very athletic and top ten worthy teams

 

Lafayette was in the top 10 most of last year untill SK beat them with ease.

Lafayette was in the top 10 most of last year untill SK beat them with ease.

 

lafayette with all of its "D1" kids finished 3rd in the city. They play Trinity this year early so we will see

lafayette with all of its "D1" kids finished 3rd in the city. They play Trinity this year early so we will see

 

Trinity will beat Lafayette by 40.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.