Everything posted by LawDawg807
-
Central Hardin new Coach?
Posting has been removed from KHSAA, can anyone shed some light on the Central Hardin HC position?
-
Iroquois 2014
Heard he was headed to WKU to work for Brohm.
-
Atherton 2014
Ken Walker, HC 2009- Present Record 3-47 2013 Roster size- 45 Chris Collins, HC 2008 Record 1-9 Roster Size- 32 Matt Brown, HC 2006-2007 Record 4-17 Student population? Roster size is growing and the losses are still coming. From my understanding the team runs the wing T and the "Redman" confusion defense and during the practices they condition a lot, like the whole time.
-
Week Zero BYE Question
I know defenses could use the extra looks at different formations and read and reactions are good for tape to coach off of. Some offenses don't hit their full potential until mid way through the season and that extra scrimmage could be helpful for that. Drawbacks are possible injuries for games that are meaningless. Give me better reasons not to have a second scrimmage....
-
BREAKING NEWS: Perry resigns at Central Hardin
I still haven't seen it posted on the Hardin County Website. Do you think any chances of a Jefferson County guy would get it or they going to try and stay local?
-
Week Zero BYE Question
What are the pros and cons for what to do on a Week 0 BYE. (Note: I'm not a fan of the Week 0 BYE, but interesting questions have arose) Do you take the BYE as a chance for a break, why or why not? Do you take advantage of the two scrimmage rule and schedule a team? If so, what caliber of talent do you bring into town to play as your opposition?
-
Male 2014
The talented Sophomore class from last year showed its inexperience in the playoffs, but I have no doubt that they will be ready for a much improved run late November of 2014. Cannot sleep on the other teams in the super district that had a lot of success in the underclassmen levels. Trinity had some standout freshman and sophomores as well.
-
Mr. Football Predictions (11-2-13)
also forgot to add he set the state record this weekend for completions at 47 against St. X.
-
Mr. Football Predictions (11-2-13)
What about some love for the Male QB, Jr. Davis Mattingly----222 of 348 Attempts, 2702 yds passing and 25 tds vs 6 int. and might I add 3 wins over catholic schools.....
-
Open Jobs?
Rains has Dunbar on the up and up... Must be a heck of a coach. Don't know him personally, what did graham do wrong?
-
Open Jobs?
2010 graham lost in the 4th round... I mistaken that for rain's tenure..... 4th round is not bad, but 1-10 is...um..... :ohbrother:
-
LCA now open
Would LCA consider an up an coming coach... Maybe a coordinator from the super district......
-
Open Jobs?
What happened to Graham.... State runner up a few years ago and what...... Slowly stopped winning because of rebuild?? I also saw on the website Jr high team won state? Clarify.?
-
Open Jobs?
I do not disagree with either of you all.. I'm curious why more jobs aren't open... What school is going to start the domino effect?
-
Open Jobs?
Oldham job not posted anywhere, but brown has officially resigned. Valley was open but word was that the middle school coach from farnsley was hired to pull that whole team to valley. Valley is no longer open online. Whitley county Logan county
-
Final Class 6A Rankings for 2013
Davis is a monster and should get the rock more.... But he is overshadowed by walker... Much respect for Davis, he is more like a Morris or a gore.
-
Final Class 6A Rankings for 2013
State champion is still from the super district.. X is coming on at the right time, Trinity is always dangerous.... Manual has a tough offensive line and a running back the size of Maurice jones drew and male has beat two of the three..... NKY 6A teams don't play teams like this and just aren't prepared.
-
6A Eastern at Trinity predictions
Trinity by three or four touchdowns..... Not worried about T's offense, it's their young/inexperienced defense that Beatty has to get together......
-
Open Jobs?
How about now that some teams are finished with the season we bring this to the top...
-
Male 24 Trinity 14
If you check back I did the preseason article on Male and the guru can back me up on that... So I'm sure we will have some band wagon members, but you know what, our wagon on this site is awfully empty so it's an open invitation to jump on!! Public School pride!!
-
Male 24 Trinity 14
Im sure the whole state feels bad for your loss, but unfortunately I'm going to bask in the public school victory.
-
Male 24 Trinity 14
I love all of the haters and the people trying to think of the next excuses. You all feed the fire of these kids. The RB for trinity, brooks, tweeted early this week that he laughs at teams like Male. Maybe you should remove the head from where you place your wallets and give credit where it's due. Who cares where they are ranked and how weak the schedule is...... Both Catholics have lost... Go find the next quick and Hatcher.. heard male's feeder schools are loaded... Haha keep calm and out recruit next time!!!
-
Thought This might be interesting......
Louisville Male 7-0 Opponents record and state rank via maxpreps: Butler 5-2 #25 Fairdale 0-7 #180 Jtown 1-6 #129 Ballard 3-4 #34 Meade co 5-2 #45 St x 4-4 #6 Rest of the schedule: Trinity 4-3 #3 Manual 6-1 #10 Cal 8-0 #29
-
Open Jobs?
Hop-town- heard the new AD is going let Clark go Oldham Co- heard Brown has nothing on the underclass men teams and is going to bow out without hesitation.... High profile job because of the Lagrange politics Atherton- hear the admin really like walker, an atherton grad, even though he couldn't buy a win Moore- I know of some big high- view baptist people that will be licking their chops for this Bullitt central- coach may be retiring Seneca- principal asked a friend of mine if he knew anybody to replace Boyd, they finally got their first win from a decent PRP, but I doubt that's enough to save his job
-
Open Jobs?
No so sure Louisvile area looks to be making some changes.... Of course that's what I have heard. I'm sure district play and playoff runs could change things a bit