Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Jobs?

Featured Replies

Week 8-9 for KY teams, rumor mill has to be biting their lip for a chance to spill..... What openings are there going to be next year??

  • Replies 58
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say it's way too early to be having this discussion.

  • Author

No so sure Louisvile area looks to be making some changes.... Of course that's what I have heard. I'm sure district play and playoff runs could change things a bit

I'm sure the seat is getting warm for alot of coaches this time of year (Bryson Warner?) but a strong finish could help buying alot of guys another season. Always hate these threads....don't like it when guys get fired.

I don't like these threads either, at least not until the season is over. Every year someone starts one of these threads though.

  • Author

Hop-town- heard the new AD is going let Clark go

 

Oldham Co- heard Brown has nothing on the underclass men teams and is going to bow out without hesitation.... High profile job because of the Lagrange politics

 

Atherton- hear the admin really like walker, an atherton grad, even though he couldn't buy a win

 

Moore- I know of some big high- view baptist people that will be licking their chops for this

 

Bullitt central- coach may be retiring

 

Seneca- principal asked a friend of mine if he knew anybody to replace Boyd, they finally got their first win from a decent PRP, but I doubt that's enough to save his job

Edited by Ram
Rule 1

The only thing that I don't like about these threads I that it can serve no good pupose. By that I am saying that who it hurt is 1. the kids/players, a player should have confidence in and trust his coach. Yes, I know they hear it anyway but they don't need to be thinking about, reading about this kind of thing - something they can't control and possibly not true. 2. The family of the coach, wife, kids (especially of he has kids in the school system), it's hurtful to them and people should think about that, they are not just blasting a coach - they are blasting his players, family and friends.

I am not putting any one person down, this happens all the time, everywhere. I am a family member of a h.s. coach in another sport from years ago. I was very close to him, the team and the program. I coached / ran the elementary age program/ helped with jr. high for him. A lot of unnecessary things are said that affects far more ha just the coach.

IF this is talkd about, I think that it should be after the season. That's JMO.

  • Author

How about now that some teams are finished with the season we bring this to the top...

Fairview is in the market.

I hate these threads, I understand posting about jobs that ARE open, but these men are high school coaches...not college or pro. They don't need this. Can we make this about OPEN jobs, not a place for the moms and dads to tell what they "hear" at the barber shop?

I hate these threads, I understand posting about jobs that ARE open, but these men are high school coaches...not college or pro. They don't need this. Can we make this about OPEN jobs, not a place for the moms and dads to tell what they "hear" at the barber shop?

The sensitivity on here is hilarious. This forum is a huge barber shop.....that's its purpose.....entertainment. And you said it yourself in your post, its a high school football coaching job. A hobby. That's the lets not keep score mentality that is making everyone a bunch cry babies. Its a forum for high school football topics. If a football coach reads these gets upset, I bet he's not a very good coach so he needs another hobby.

Puzzle making is a hobby. Football is not a hobby for the men who put in 30-40 hours a week coaching. Go ask Coach Mueller if it's a hobby! Coaches get fired for losing...nobody fires you for a bad day fishing! Let the rumor mill stay on other sites.

Puzzle making is a hobby. Football is not a hobby for the men who put in 30-40 hours a week coaching. Go ask Coach Mueller if it's a hobby! Coaches get fired for losing...nobody fires you for a bad day fishing! Let the rumor mill stay on other sites.
AMEN!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.