Everything posted by Owen County Piccolo
-
Walton-Verona 27 Owen County 6
Owen did much better then I thought Hudson is a great ball player I think Owen can hit 5-5 or 6-4 .I think Owen will get second in their division
-
2A Fantasy Football- Round 4
WR- Ben Hughes - Glasgow Rb- Tristan Hudson-Owen county
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Rankings 9-28-15
Go owen county
-
Trinity football schedule
Ok got my bad
-
Trinity football schedule
I will disagree with you on Floyd central.the highlanders is a. very good team they like to schedule male even if it a blowout to learn what they can do better.
-
Simon Kenton 42 Highlands 3
Congats UK#1 fan.I watch this game online I really thought highlands would be a better team. But Simon Kenton is the real deal and I hope you can run the table this year.why stop at best in the nky go for best in the state
-
Owen County 8 Newport 6
They have started to find a good running game behind Hudson
-
Owen County 8 Newport 6
Final from owenton
-
Simon Kenton 42 Highlands 3
I call this game score
-
Newport/Owen County Updates
Last text I got owen was up 8-6
-
Highlands/Simon Kenton Predictions
I second that jail bird
-
2A Fantasy Football- Round 3
Smith.new Cath Jacobs.o Cath
-
Highlands/Simon Kenton Predictions
Wow I mean I know everybody here loves football but going back and forth like this so what if Skblows them out it doesn't change the fact that highlands is one of the best programs in the country.Simon Kenton has took strides over the years and will continue to get better and better i think if highlands and Sk start playing a series it would be al azing and close .and in response to a down team yes the player and coaches know it down but you still wear your school name on your jerseys
-
Highlands/Simon Kenton Predictions
Simon Kenton 42 Highlands 3
-
Newport / Owen County 9/25
The Newport Wildcats travel to Owen County both teams has struggle so far this season who wins.I go with the rebels 34-6
-
2A Fantasy Football - Round 2
Dommick barnett.owen county Daniel partin.Owen county
-
Cooper/Simon Kenton Predictions
Sk 49 Cooper 21 ment to vote for Sk in the poll but hit Cooper by mistake
-
Let's Play a Little 2A Fantasy Football This Week!
noah Richardson Walton-Verona Charles Gaines Lloyd
-
Owen County Football Rant
The pattersons I seen with my own eyes .and the middle school deal I heard From a very respected person that I would trust 100% he is very involved with the Owen county sports program
-
PurpleHaze Western Kentucky Game of the Week: Owensboro (3-0) vs. Bowling Green (2-1
Bg 42 owensbro14
-
Owen County Football Rant
From what I have heard coach jump has step down.and a man name Greg Webster has taken the job .the moms of the players said they don't want their children playing for him. And in response to the other question.the Patterson are a well know family in Owen county and in a small town family like that rule the town
- 2015 Pick 10 Contest (Week #4)
-
Newport Central Catholic/Belfry Predictions
City vs mountain got to love football
-
Newport Central Catholic/Belfry Predictions
Belfry 35 Ncc 7
-
Owen County Football Rant
It is a shame to see