Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cousin Sal

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cousin Sal

  1. I am not sure how I feel about option 2. While I like it, I always thought you are supposed to play your best football at the end of the year. With only 3 teams making it, the fourth seed is left out. I think about a couple recent 6a teams in NKY who made long playoff runs while being a 4 seed. These teams would be sitting at home with the 3 seed system.
  2. Any of them have playing eligibility left?? Good luck to the new staff. Sounds like they have a solid fondation to begin building.
  3. I am not familiar with Hargrave, could someone provide details about it as well as how this benefits him? Thanks
  4. I do not mind teams bringing Freshman down since it is a Freshman tournament! They will all play each other as Seniors so I don't see why some consider it "unfair" or "unjust" just because some players are better than others. If you want to be the best, you must beat the best.
  5. Congrats to Coach Martin. He has a lot of work ahead of him, but hopefully he can turn the ship around.
  6. I thought of him as a DIII player just because of his size. There is no doubt the kid can flat out score the basketball ! Congrats to Nick
  7. Glad to see some Scott players getting some love. They are oftern overlooked when it comes to football. Hopefully the new facilities will bring more talented kids to the school. There is no reason for the lack of success year after year.
  8. All I can say is Cooper hit a homerun with this hire
  9. I'm with Clyde. If the errors continue, the Colonels will be in a lot of trouble come tournament time.
  10. I’m surprised Ross Hart didn’t get the job. He was a 1000 pt. scorer there and was on staff with Shumate when they had a lot of success. He has also coached under two state championship coaches at Holmes, and was the head coach on the JV team that won the championship this season.
  11. I think Blevins should get it. Has helped build a solid Cooper program and knows what it takes to win. Not a knock on the others, but he would be on the top of my list.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.