Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

shooterx3

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shooterx3

  1. My bad, I thought we were talking about this year, if your going back to the begiinning of time, I would say Ashland is about the best team in the state
  2. Well, Russell is 21-1 in the region, what would it take to be "dominant"? Who's your doddy? :dancingpa Both student sections were very entertaining, they were worth the price of admission by themselves:thumb: Bonner is improving every game
  3. Russell may win, but this game is never a "blowout" Mcdavid,Thomas, and Wilcox know how to compete
  4. South Laurel will be there when it counts If Proffitt is healthy, he will make sure they are at Rupp:thumb:
  5. Wow, that was very deep and reflective, so your saying because Russell is winning they can't possibly be accomplishing all of your plattitudes? I would say winning on the court is more of a sign that those lofty goals are being accomplished
  6. I think the goal is to win! I think they been doing that better than any other team in the region this year:thumb:
  7. Little blue blazer, does your daddy know your on his computer?
  8. Right now you can make an argument for a lot of coaches, Biggs has got people excited about basketball again, Fraley has made Rose Hill a factor again, Mays won the all a, Cooksey has probally taken his team farther than anyone else, Dodd is undefeated in the region, and despite many predictions of the opposite, has continued to beat Elliot and Ashland, but I think the winner should be whoever takes their team to Rupp- and wins at Rupp That should be the obvious choice when its time to vote. (or does the voting take place before the regionals?)
  9. You got me on that one:thumb: guilty as charged
  10. 1. Thomas and Wilcox took turns guarding VanHoose last game, I think they held him to about 25 2. If they let Thomas guard VanHoose solo, he will either get in foul trouble, or get tired, which will effect him on the offensive end and Ashland needs Thomas scoring to have a shot. Although Mcdavid will have his usual stellar game against Russell and be the high scorer for Ashland. He won't be the high scorer for the game. 3. If Ashland "got better", is it possible that Russell "got better"? 4. With both teams possibly missing key players, which team has shown they have a better bench? I think Jacob Ferguson would be starting for any other team in the region:thumb: Can you say that about anyone on Ashland's bench? 5. I think Bonner and Turner are the x factors, whoever has a better game between those two will have a major impact I think both players have improved over the course of the Season. The "pinch move" probally won't work this time though:laugh: 6. I think I'll stick with my prediction, Russell by 10 (but you never know) 7. I'm going to go out on a limb and predict this game draws a crowd 8. I hope those mean guys sitting behind the visitor's bench don't intimidate the boyz too much:scared: 9. I think Giat will have a good seat 10. If Russell has one of their "dumb foul" games, Ashland gets another shot, Ok, I may be wrong, Russell by 9 :dancingpa
  11. Raceland is always a dangerous team in the post season:thumb:
  12. Blue Blazer, you certainly have a right to make a prediction, but when it is obviously way off base, you lose credibility with the rest of the board and they just think your "some crazy kid" Just try to keep it real!:laugh: (unless that was little blue blazer playing with your computer)
  13. Well, it wasnt exactly a pop quiz, but your disqualifed anyhow for answering a question with a question, that is RUDE:flame:
  14. I would say about the same as Wilcox's It would be nice to have both kids competing in this one
  15. Big game on Ashland's senior night, several interesting points 1. First game in both schools history , LIVE on regional tv (MYZ) cable channel 17 in Ashland. 2. Senior night for Ashland, been a long time since Russell has lost ANYWHERE on Senior night 3. Gill and Wilcox are both questionable for Russell, who will step up if they can't play? 4. Student sections have been challenged with a $250 reward for the best student section, that may be more entertaining than the game:laugh: 5.Can Buddy Ball finally defeat Doddymania? 6. Will Giat make a prediction in this one?:scared: My prediction Russell 72 Ashland 62
  16. Who does Bath play in first game of the district?
  17. Your in luck, Biggie didnt like playing second fiddle to Patterson, I don't think Biggie is interested in Ky anymore:banana:
  18. Marcus Frazier was player of the game, followed closely by Ross Turner and Jacob Ferguson. These 3 really came up big when their team needed it, VanHoose, Blair, and Robinson played like they were distracted by all the senior night activities at time, and did not figure out how to quit making silly fouls. Timmy Knipp was big off the bench for Elliot Kind of a weird game and it was the longest 1.23 in history as Russell played it without their 3 best ball handlers but Elliot was unable to close the gap as Russell hit just enough free throws to get the job done
  19. Here is my favorite Austin Blair story Up until the 9th grade, Austin had to defend the biggest player on the other team, because he played so "big", I gave him the nickname "biggie" In the summer of his 9th grade year, Austin played against a team from Huntington, his matchup that game was against a tough 6'5 player, named Patterson (as in Patrick) Austin had 29 points that game going head to head against one of the best players to ever come out of this area! I wonder if Tubby reads this, and he doesnt get Patrick, maybe he would take a look at Austin instead :ylsuper:
  20. Austin Blair reaches the milestone. Will be recognized tonight at Elliot County game. Congrats to Austin:ylsuper:
  21. Whew, thats more like it, now I have more confidence in Russell "sweeping the week", now if we can only get Gill back :thumb:
  22. Entertaining? yes, I would say if there was a poll taken among the 16th region teams, Elliot County would be everyone's favorite team to play, always a lot of fun, and you can't help but enjoy watching those sophomores play the game :thumb:
  23. Congratulations to a very beautiful young lady:thumb:
  24. Rose Hill 81 Mennifee 59 These are the kind of games that Rose Hill dominates

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.