Everything posted by baseball4Life5
-
Ryle 7 Covington Catholic 2 (9th Region 1st Round)
Great game played by Ryle. Cov Cath just didn't get it done where they needed to. But I personally feel that Cov Cath wouldn't have gotten 20 wins if they would have played Moeller and Elder like they were supposed to
-
9th region tourney schedule
I am really looking forward to seeing the Cov Cath vs. Ryle game. That could go either way!
-
9th region predictions
Amen. Dixie is a solid team and could be a solid team come playoff time
-
2013 Freshmen 9th Region Tournament
After watching Boone yesterday tney have a lot of momentum, I'm liking their odds tonight!
-
Who are the current top ten teams and pitchers in the 9th region?
I've seen that Jones kid appear several times on this site. How old is he? Height? Velocity? Potential?
-
Who are the current top ten teams and pitchers in the 9th region?
Seen a lot of good teams and pitching. Who are the top ten?
-
Top seed of the 33rd battle tonight... Predictions
And they're so good they don't even have room for Jeremy Downs and he is a stud at all aspects of the game!!
-
Top seed of the 33rd battle tonight... Predictions
I just can't see Ryle losing, their offense is just too good
-
Number 1 seeds in the 33rd, 34th, 35th, and 36th Districts
So far, who look to be the top seeds in these districts?
-
Lloyd Memorial's Addison Brown commits to Thomas More
Is he going as a hitter or a pitcher?
-
Ryle under rated?
The only top 10 teams I've seen play are Woodford, St.X, and PRP
-
Ryle under rated?
After watching Ryle several times, I feel like they should be ranked higher than 23rd. What is your alls opinion?
-
Ryle 11 Covington Catholic 2
I bet that's fun to pitch against. Cov Cath has a solid 3-4-5 with Shriver, Kunkel, and Bailey
-
Best teams you've seen so far?
I like Beechwood a lot. They seem like a complete team. However my favorite is Ryle. Just an outstanding ball club
-
Ryle 5 Conner 3
Little late to comment here but this is the first high school game I've ever been to where a kid has gotten ejected. But asside from all that this was a very good game IMO
-
Who are the Top 5 Pitchers thus far in the 9 Region?
I think we're getting off topic here. Let's just put our opinion on who are the top 5 pitchers in the region. Dunn Kuebbing Maines Bartels Cain
-
Highlands 4 Covington Catholic 2
What an outstanding win for the Birds. Has it really been that long since their last win against Cov Cath?
-
Cov Cath vs. HHS predictions
I feel like this will be an amazing game. Still not if I can make it!
-
Who's the Best Hitter in the 9th region so far
If I had to list a top 5 it would be 1. Tiberi (HC) 2. Schucanek (BW) sorry if I spelled wrong 3. Shriver (CCH) again sorry if I'm spelling wrong 4. Foegle (Connor) 5. Forbes (Ryle)
-
Cov Cath vs. HHS predictions
Who would pitch for either team? I haven't gotten the opportunity to watch any Cov Cath games so I'm not sure who would pitch for them. Who would pitch for Highlands? The only game I've watched with HHS was against Beechwood and they piched some senior who's name eludes me
-
Cov Cath vs. HHS predictions
Heard that HHS is playing Cov Cath. I am new to town but I've heard a lot about this rivalry and wanted to hear what y'all thought*about who's going to win
-
Beechwood 8 Scott 4
You know they probably do throw mid 80's it just seems like they don't throw it consistently but it is cold and being a freshman I'm sure they're a little nervous. I never got the opportunity to play varsity as a freshman so I have no business saying I know what its like
-
Beechwood 8 Scott 4
I'm new to the area and after seeing this site I thought I'd catch all of the first few*Beechwood games to go watch the 2 Chuck Norris players and was disappointed to see they didn't throw a complete game in 1 pitch. They are outstanding hitters and pitchers and will play Division 1, but they only appear to be throwing mid to high 70'a at best
-
Beechwood 8 Scott 4
Seen them both pitch, if they throw mid 80's then Bartels, Maines and Cain all throw low 90's
-
Beechwood 8 Scott 4
I'm not trying to take away from the freshman, but they don't throw mid 80's