Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EnSight

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EnSight

  1. I agree. I noticed they have Quick listed as #3 WR in the Nation....... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Quick deserves it hands down I was just curious.
  2. With Quick out...... where does this leave us? :confused::confused::confused:
  3. :ohbrother: Hats off to Cooper. Best defense County has played all year. Held Timmons to 91 yards and made Woodside play off his game. Cooper has a great team and showed a lot of respect.
  4. Right I am excited to see what Cooper has to bring to the table. I am rooting for County but I love seeing new competition. Conner scared me, I'm not going to lie County got down 29-13 quick, but fought back and won like they have done all season. Friday Night Timmons Show.
  5. :clap::notworthy: Well said CoachB, I remember watching a Frankfort Danville game back in maybe 2005? It was when Alonzo Tillman was a senior at Danville and the score ended up being 69-0. I never once seen Frankfort give up or complain. They always have that maybe next year attitude. And I remember the first time Frankfort beat Danville on their senior night of Antoine Robinson's year. It was like finally, we bettered ourselves. Frankfort finds a way to win and finds a way to play with pride no matter who they play. Good luck to you and the Panthers Friday Night!
  6. I've seen Cooper play many times, they have no answer for speed. That's why their only loss is to Conner with Fogule and #29 in the backfield they had no answer. County wins big
  7. I will give you that Cooper has given up less points, but I doubt they will have ever seen such an explosive offense in Franklin Co. come Friday. Timmons, Maupin, McCaskell will have them winded quick.
  8. Way to count out Kentucky Country Day :idunno::thumb::eyeonyou:
  9. Cooper Scoring Points Ryle 35 Holy Cross (Covington) 49 Campbell County 27 Holmes 29 Scott 46 Conner 21 (L) South Oldham 21 Grant County 42 Dixie Heights 36 Anderson County 48 South Oldham 49 Teams Franklin County also played that Cooper played Scott 63 Anderson County 56 Scott 48 Conner 62 Now im going to ask this again, can Cooper put up atleast 50 or 60 points?
  10. Talking about Frankfort not having discipline and respect. But isn't there 19 kids out for Beechwood for.... doing what? Exactly Thank you. :sssh::sssh::sssh::sssh::sssh::sssh::sssh::sssh::sssh::sssh: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  11. :ohbrother: Eminence? Bellevue? Bracken? Ludlow? Must be from one of those schools. What are you kidding me? Frankfort always shows the up-most respect their coaching staff is very respectful, some kids might get a little carried away but they are just showing emotion. Frankfort plays their hearts out with such a small team. Running the score up? When has Frankfort ran the score up? 78-0 Ludlow? What are you suppose to tell the athletes, not to score? Frankfort I believe put in JV/Fresh as soon as they hit the 40 mark. There's nothing wrong with running up the score in high-school football. They are just teenagers. :irked: I am appalled.
  12. I forgot Beechwood has turf. Never mind Frankfort 63 Beechwood 0! :ylsuper: Frankfort's speed will be shown on turf, I'm going to still say Beechwood wins though, Beechwood is at home and Frankfort will be shaky playing up North. I'm seriously making my prediction Frankfort 17 Beechwood 39
  13. Can Cooper put up at least 50 or 60?
  14. First time Frankfort playing at beechwood. They become nervous and lose 63-0
  15. okay Conner beat cooper and Franklin County figured out a way to win against Conner. Is cooper the better team of Conner and Cooper?
  16. Frankfort vs. Beechwood. Yawn. First time Frankfort plays at Beechwood since this "rival" playoff matchup has begun. Doesn't look good for Frankfort since they're not playing at home.
  17. Franklin Co. was not prepared for Conner last year, they thought they had a breeze by. Trust me Ryan Timmons will probably have such a classic game tonight and will probably end up signing to Ohio State afterwards :confused:. Franklin County will roll on tonight and there will be a lot of upset Conner fans when Timmons, Maupin, Hurst, Woodside, and McKaskel(Sp) shock them. County's defense steps up big tonight if Roberts is able to play.
  18. Frankfort 95 Bellevue 14. Im kidding, The Panthers are on a roll but might shoot themselves in the foot thinking that they are headed to Bowling Green. Bellevue sneaks away with the victory 32-24
  19. This game should be on ESPN. Just kidding I love the Flyers and their defense has been playing awesome. If Chris Roberts is able to play for Franklin on defense I believe they will win by a score of 54-45. If Chris does not play I believe Conner will win 54-45. How's that for thoughts :notworthy:
  20. I'm guessing Ludlow's mascot is also the Panthers? :idunno:. Anyways Frankfort wins big at home, 62-7
  21. Number 4 for Frankfort is talented.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.